• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Cheiron Chorus-Play!

Started by Feelgoodlies, June 30, 2013, 11:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

I know that it's not the exact term but guys, I just really want Max or any of our Cheiron guys to re-use the amazing chorus-play they do after the bridge, I mean they put the words of the chorus differently and sometimes add, they have been known for this amazing idea... like for example

Baby One More Time
I must confess that my loneliness is is killing me now.... dont you know I still believe....

Oops!.. I Did It Again
Oops.. I did It it again to your heart... got lost in this game oh baby...

Jessica Folker's To Be Able to Love
Don't have a heart.... I need sometime....

ETC ETC

If any of you have noticed Andreas is the only one who kinds re-used it in Janet Leon's "let go"

So do you miss that?

Raul_esp

Yeahh , it's the counter melody , I miss much this , I love the way they changed the melody of the last chorus.

Rebecca

I adore the counter melodies! I wish they would write some for the current songs.

Matteo87

I absolutely LOVE the classic Cheiron counter melody!!!
That's what makes a Pop song so perfect and irresistible
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

melodicmoonlight

It's more so a post bridge. cuz then the final two chorus refrains of, for example, Oops, hits. and the background pulls from the "chorus-play", overlapping.

This happens in Stronger too.