• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry in studio with Martin/ Dr Luke - New album PRISM

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", January 16, 2010, 09:24:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

Ahhhhh.... so happy! They're streaming the album today on Katy Perry Facebook (U.S . only  :-(        The song I love the most is ''Last Friday Night".......this is now in my top five ever of Max/Luke songs.....it KILLS me!!! :-)

gm33

Fantastic! Finally the album was released yesterday; been listening to it all day.

Aside from the two singles, 'Last Friday Night' and 'The One That Got Away' are fantastic!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

Rebecca

I got the album today finally! I really only like the Max/Luke songs, I'm not really a fan of the other songs, maybe they'll grow on me. Definitely "Teenage Dream" is the best song. Last Friday Night is great, and funny too. ET is fantastic.

Chris Kleiner

yeahhh i have the album too.. Only the Max/Luke Productions are fire... Last Friday Night is a Massiv Hit it must be the next Single... E.T very good and "The One That Got Away" Hot Pop Uptempo Hit!!!

Max is the Mastermind behind all the 5 Tracks i think!!! Without him the tracks never been so good like that!!

Greetz Chris

Chris Kleiner

Dr Luke Twittered this...

TGIF!!!!!!!!....... Check out the @katyperry song Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F) - it's the most downloaded song on the record!!!!!!! :-)

Its the best Track on the Album after Calefornia Girls.. I hope it will be the next singel :)

klukan

Wikipedia says that Firework is the third single

Chris Kleiner

yep i know.. we will see... I think she would bring out more Singles.. Fireworke and than Last Friday.. But Last Friday is a Monster!!!!!! And they will noticed that! :)

georg_e

^      ^     ^

You're right!!  Let's face it, if it wasn't for Max & Luke, nobody would've heard of Katy Perry.  I was thinking today, "Last Friday Night" is kind of the new "Hot 'n Cold", and "E.T." reminds me of "I Kissed A Girl", in that it's also a minor key song, and kind of 'tough' sounding.   Pretty sure they'll both be singles ;-)

JackSnr

Teenage Dream (the song) just went #1 here in New Zealand. 1st country to go #1 in, hopefully similar things will happen in other countries. Also on the NZ charts:
#1 Teenage Dream
#2 Dynamite (Previously #1 for 3 weeks)
#8 DJ Got Us Fallin In Love
#10 California Gurls

Izalightblue

Brazil charts:

#1 Dynamite
#6 California Gurls
#7 DJ Got Us Fallin in Love
#10 Teenage Dream

Rebecca

Great news about Teenage Dream in NZ and Brazil.
The charts in Australia:
1   Dynamite        Taio Cruz
3   Teenage Dream   Katy Perry
5   DJ Got Us Fallin' in Love   Usher Feat. Pitbull
8   California Gurls           Katy Perry Feat. Snoop Dogg
9   If I Had You                Adam Lambert

I'm disappointed Firework will be the next single, it should definitely be Last Friday Night

Feelgoodlies

People's favourite is "Peacock", so it's most likely the new single, also, they won't allow all "Max and Luke' songs to be released as singles, she collaborated with others on the record as well.

JackSnr

I just brought the record today and the sticker on the front said: FEATURING HIT SINGLES CALIFORNIA GURLS, TEENAGE DREAM, FIREWORK AND PEACOCK. Maybe they we're just covering their bases, idk.

Rebecca

Peacock as a single?! I can't believe it's people's favourite. It's such a gimmicky song, I have no plans to listen to it again.
it's probably true that they won't go for another Max/Luke song.

nshinnosuke

I read it somewhere that the most listened track from the album was Last Friday Night...
Peacock is such a bad choice for a single since Firework is a much stronger contender and it has Guetta's touch ,probably it will do very well on charts worldwide.
I'm hoping for the next singles to be Firework and Last Friday Night...
the thing is that LFN sounds a lot like Tik Tok and California Gurls and they might not want to release another Tik Tok for the 3rd time as singles.. (Your Love is My Drug was first, California Gurls comes second)