• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Discord Server

Started by MarshallHolland, July 17, 2021, 09:26:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarshallHolland

Hey guys/girls. I've been a member here for a looooong a$$ time and have loved the community. I decided to make a discord server for us, since nobody has done so yet. On this server, we can chat in real time and build up this community even more. Here is the link https://discord.gg/TszyfXPK . Feel free to participate in whatever way you can. Thanks! 

getawaydriver

N/A

Snipes3000

So you decide to make a discord server without discussing it on the forum first? You just make the server and make us aware of its existence here on the forum? And you think that it is respectful towards the admins of this forum to promote your own community through their community? Start looking in the mirror. I won't even want to join a community run by someone with the manners that you have. Also, your contribution in 2019 was 1 message. In 2020 1 message. Then you are not really passionate about it. Your behaviour is a disgrace if you won't offer the admins of this forum to be the running the discord server and take down your own admin rights from that discord.

I am thankful to the admins of this community for keeping the forum up. I am loyal to them. I hope the rest of you avoid his discord and pay some respect to our admins.
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

getawaydriver

N/A

Snipes3000

Let him speak for himself, but his intentions don't justify his behaviour. Aside from that, it leads to fragmentation of this community.
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

getawaydriver

N/A