• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Rami no longer works at Maratone

Started by Khan9898, January 22, 2009, 05:43:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khan9898

Well, Rami is not working at maratone anymore...

best,

/tomas

I posted this at livedaily as well...i messaged Tom at Myspace asking if Rami was going to work with BSB and he said message him yourself..and i said well since you work with him you could just ask him and let me know...and he responded he doesn't work there anymore...Rami is finally gone :(

ahmed

very sad news  :'( :'( :'(

maybe Rami did that because Max Martin has been dumping him lately, so he feels he is not wanted or useless.

whatever the reason is, this is a waste for a real talented producer  :'( :'( :'(

Feelgoodlies

I guess Max will be having new mates with him in Maratone, they are Dr.Luke and Shellback, he's officially letting go of Pop producers...

And I guess Rami and Anthor will be working together, since he left months before Rami.

Khan9898

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on January 22, 2009, 07:46:48 PM
I guess Max will be having new mates with him in Maratone, they are Dr.Luke and Shellback, he's officially letting go of Pop producers...

And I guess Rami and Anthor will be working together, since he left months before Rami.

Dr.Luke left Maratone months ago

Alex Martin

Yeah,max in these last years has produced only pop/rock songs and the last work with rami was in 2005 I still.Rami worked on pop song(westlife,shayne ward). Two different way.....but it's sad,really sad news.Alexandra left maratone,rami left maratone.....no more cheiron guys at maratone(except max obviously) :( :( :(

Rebecca

Oh dear, I'm really sad now. I've been wondering why I haven't seen Rami's name next to Max's in a while.

Do you think Max got rid of him? aren't they friends? or maybe Rami is just taking a break?

This is horrible news.

Raul_esp

ohh , very bad news  :'(

Rami is my second favourite songwriter , he and max were  the perfect couple .

:'(

Khan9898

Quote from: Rebecca on January 22, 2009, 09:25:31 PM
Oh dear, I'm really sad now. I've been wondering why I haven't seen Rami's name next to Max's in a while.

Do you think Max got rid of him? aren't they friends? or maybe Rami is just taking a break?

This is horrible news.
i think everyone saw it coming...Birgisson left, Kotecha left...Rami was the only true producer and writer that wanted to do pop/r&b...Max has made Maratone into a rock production company...im sure Max has his ways of being a douche..Herbert Chircholow or how ever you spell his name had an amazing song for Black and Blue but Max told Jive that he didnt want him on the record and Jive shot down his song...theres also been a few songs where Max refused to give credit to others

Alex Martin

Kotecha is actually a maratone's member.

ahmed

i'm sick of Max Martin's rock productions, i agree with you Khan on what you said in a previous post that Max should go back to what he does best, i really don't like his rock songs, i think he should improve it a bit.

i liked Rami's recent songs more than Max Martin's recent songs, as i said before Rami is the only cheiron producer who still keep the quality in the songs, lyrically and musically, i swear he has the potential to be the best Pop/RnB producer in the world, but what can i say...unfair world, i hope we hear songs from Rami soon.

Rebecca....i don't think he is taking a break, because he hasn't worked much in the last years, he was/is already in break  :'(

Khan9898

Kotecha used to work for Maratone...dont go by that Maratone website that don't update that...and i got another email sayng Rami has his own studio

nshinnosuke

oh no....
so this means there will be no more Max/Rami collaboration??
I want another Overprotected in the future...

Rebecca

I just can't understand why Rami would leave Maratone

This is very upsetting news.

I really wanted another Max/Rami song.

Will this mean that Max will never go back to pop?

Alex Martin

It's not an official news rebecca......When we'll have the officiality we'll can be sad.Doesn't exist any website confirmed this news.....Let's wait and see.

Tiiger

Just because Rami has left Maratone, doesn't mean they will never work together again.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable