• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: starstruck52 on November 28, 2008, 05:53:49 PM
The people who expected/wanted a "DWAD tour" or "2001 VMA" ish performance from Britney at the freakin' BAMBI awards is just retarded. She's saving the best for more important days. ::)
She is saving what?! Oh plase don't get your hops up, the Star Academy performance is the 2nd performance which was actually pretty much like the Bambi one, I prefer the Star Academy for some reason, but still she was not that energetic...do you think she will do better in the upcoming performances?, I just don't think she won't, bear in mind she's been rehearsing so hard all the past months, that's why I thought she will dance hard, she even was better in that "Mannequin" leaked performance we saw before the VMA, I am glad her body is back in a good shape, I'm afarid to say that the great dancer we used to know isn't back yet!

I hope she will perform more songs in GMA...

Tiiger

It's Britney-night on the UK's X Factor tonight. All five remaining acts will sing a Britney-song as well as an American song.

Alexandra - Toxic by Britney, Listen by Beyonce
Diana - I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman by Britney, Everybody Hurts by REM
Eoghan - Sometimes by Britney, Together by High School Musical
Ruth - I Love Rock and Roll by Britney, Always by Bon Jovi
JLS - Hit Me Baby One More Time by Britney, You Light Up My Life by Whitney Houston

This is going to be a fun night. Three Cheiron-songs and one Bloodshy&Avant.
F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S.  ;D

Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Alex Martin

*Sabine*

Wonderful!! By the way, yesterday they also sang old Britney songs at Star academy: Baby one more time, Oops and Toxic... and that was not good! lol
I will find you the links on youtube...

starstruck52

*Sabine*

Alex Martin

georg_e

Wow, Sabine, your report  was great --really captured it!  Can't imagine anything cooler than to see that show in Paris, such a fantastic city, and the whole staging was, well... "Parisian", like a modern version of music hall cabaret or something.  I thought that performance on YouTube was great --the classical type musical intro and the "stops" at the beginning really were imaginative....and when the chorus hits.... ! I still love this song, don't know why but it gives me chills.  Not surprised she got into this performance more with all the enthusiasm, and a better arrangement of the song --that BAMBI event looked really dull, will all those people just sitting there at those tables like that, so I could tell she wasn't gonna get into that one.

Rebecca

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 29, 2008, 10:04:23 PM
Baby One More Time and Oops butchered at Star Academy:  ;D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PresWEvCRQ

really funny, I loved the leather outfits!

Tiiger, the UK X-factor Britney theme sounds great.

Raul_esp

I think the remix of womanizer is better than the original , I love it!!
by the way , the performances of britney are amazing , true shows .

Unexpected

britney X-Factor performance

http://xfactor.itv.com/videos/video-detail/item_200559.htm

Youtube Link

I really liked the performance , it's the best without doubt , britney is finally there body 'n' soul

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 29, 2008, 10:04:23 PM
Baby One More Time and Oops butchered at Star Academy:  ;D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PresWEvCRQ
OMG sorry Sabine, their "French" accent made the songs different lyrically :D

The X Factor performance was the best, Britney was actually great!

*Sabine*

She killed it tonight!! I'm so proud for her! She's gaining more and more confidence and now Womanizer live is close to perfection! Go Brit!!!  ;D

Raul_esp