• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nshinnosuke

Max/Dr Luke aren't the only ones who did copy&paste...RedOne did it too and even great songwriters like Diane Warren does !!! Notice how similar does her songs sound?
Because You Loved Me = The One I Gave My Heart To = Have You Ever = I Turn to You
RBD's Tu Amor = Paula Deanda/Raven Symone's Overloved
I love all of her songs,though...
Lately she's been doing R&B ballads...and of course,like Max & Darkchild,her songs are getting weaker...Her strongest recent song is PCD's Until U Love U for me...

Rebecca

oh yes, absolutely agree re Diane Warren and Redone. I don't agree that it's necessarily lazy, nearly all songwriters do copy & paste, they have their style that's a success and that's the way they write.

It's probably so noticeable with Max/Luke as their songs have been such big hits. Whereas with Redone, most people only know the Lady Gaga songs, while the Darin, NKOTB songs etc are not really known by the mainstream. It's not a bad thing to me, I like their style and want more.

georg_e

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on March 30, 2009, 07:07:59 PM
LOL..
I sent Dr.Luke a message on his MySpace(I don't think it's really him anyway) and told him I really liked his Max collaborations and I asked him not to copy and paste, I literally did, he sent me back this question "What songs have we done that are exact"?, I was like LOL, tell me you're kidding, I sent him some and he replied with a big fat "LOOOL" and this symbol";)".
Yeah, that's gutsy and also humorous how you did that, Feelgoodlies!  The first time I ever noticed
the copy and paste was before I even knew that Max/Luke had written the Veronicas song "Everything I'm Not":  I heard that
line in the chorus "Cuz the girl, that you want, she was tearing us apart" and I went whoa!! That's the exact same melody as
the main chorus of "Behind These Hazel Eyes"!  But once  I realised it was them I didn't mind :)   

*Sabine*

Oh yes definitely Reb, I also love the copy paste aspect as I love their style! My tiny guilty pleasure is to sing one song on another one, it's stupid I know but I just love doing that!  :D
And yesm every songwriter does that, but of course we notice it more for Max cause his songs are hits and cause of course we focus much more on his music than anyone else's.

Raul_esp

if u seek amy is 24# this week in billboard , it goes up very slow   >:(

Rebecca

*Sabine*

This week, If U Seek Amy is at #24 after 7 weeks of presence in the chart. It's almost official it will never go into the top 10, what a pity!

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on April 09, 2009, 10:01:46 AM
This week, If U Seek Amy is at #24 after 7 weeks of presence in the chart. It's almost official it will never go into the top 10, what a pity!
It's actually at 21 on the one I usually check, and that's a good thing, I usually prefer a song to battle its way up to the top ten, rather than to jump and then start to fall.

nshinnosuke

heyy Just Dance climbed the chart much slower than IUSA and now Lady Gaga's everywhere on this planet... ;D

Raul_esp

Unexpected

IUSA is non-mover @ 21 this week on BBHot 100.

Linda

it was officially announced about an hour ago that she is coming to ireland on the 19th of june. tickets go on sale next fri!!! =D yeehahhhh!

AAAHHHHH!!!!
i'm so excited, i nearly just peed my pants.

*Sabine*

I saw that too! I'm happy for you  ;D

Normally, the other European dates should follow now!

Linda

Rebecca