• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Walker

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on October 11, 2009, 03:14:03 PM
Quote from: *Sabine* on October 06, 2009, 11:44:02 PM
3 also reminds me of Mannequin, and i also find similarities with Do Something and Hot as Ice...which proves the track is nothing new and not original at all!  :( :( :(
Yes, also "Bigger", "Friday , I'll Be Over u" aren't fresh at all.

I guess we have to remember that Jive aren't just going to take anything Max throws at them, I'm pretty sure they would've wanted something that fits Brit's current style, it makes sense. I do agree that 'Bigger' & 'Friday' aren't anything new, but I still think they are good Max tracks, and I'm not expecting Max to reinvent himself again just yet. That all being said, I'm still not excited by '3', as catchy as it is.

PG

Quote from: ahmed on October 09, 2009, 08:15:42 PM
the best part of the song is '' what we do is innocent......you and me'' the melody and music is super amazing in this part, actually that's what really left from the old Max Martin great touches, it's amazing that he still keep his touch on this part of the song even if he changes the style.

I ADORE that part.  The middle 8 of this song just might be my favorite thing Max has done in the past couple of years.

*Sabine*

This also is my fave part of the song!! It's great to see how we all have the same tastes here!  ;D

Unexpected

3 digital sales has guranteed a debut at #1 for britney spears, still billboard yet to announce it but it's in the bag!  congrats!

nshinnosuke

hey I love that part too !! what a great coincidence

Raul_esp

OFFICIAL!! ''3'' IS NUMBER 1 IN BILLBOARD!!

CONGRATS MAX!! AND BRITNEY!

this is the sixth number 1 in the hot 100 for max after ''baby one more time '' , ''It's gonna be me'' , ''I kissed a girl'' , ''So what'' and '' my life would suck without you''

Britney has achieved 3 numbers 1 in billboard , and two are of max!! , the britney fans should to know already who is the genius of the pop.

http://www.billboard.com/#/news/3-to-1-britney-beats-odds-to-debut-atop-1004021929.story

nshinnosuke

I'll never stop??
do you mean It's Gonna Be Me???

Rebecca

*Sabine*

AMAZING!! Max and Brit are the best at breaking records, congratz to them  ;D

Raul_esp

Quote from: nshinnosuke on October 14, 2009, 07:23:50 PM
I'll never stop??
do you mean It's Gonna Be Me???

yess , it's true I had a mistaken sorry  :D

starstruck52

Alex Martin

Feelgoodlies

Glad to hear that about Brit and Max, I hope she keeps it up!

a pic from the video

*Sabine*

She looks amazing, the video premieres on October 19th right?

starstruck52

Quote from: Alex Martin on October 15, 2009, 10:47:03 AM
Not Britney...but MAX IS UNSTOPPABLE  :D
TBH this song wouldn't have went to #1 without Britney's name stamped on it. BRITNEY is unstoppable (with Max's help).  :D