• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

yeah , it's true , it get me angry when i read it in the britney forums.

Linda

That's how you can diffentiate between "fans from Day one" and "fans that came along around the ITZ Era".

Alot of Britney fans out there haven't even heard her first album.
Shocking I know.

*Sabine*

Yes exactly! It also makes me angry when i hear some people say her 3 first albums are crap! They're original Brit, the best for me!!

Linda

Quote from: *Sabine* on January 15, 2010, 08:52:20 AM
Yes exactly! It also makes me angry when i hear some people say her 3 first albums are crap! They're original Brit, the best for me!!

me too!
Classic Britney  ;D

*Sabine*

Quote from: Raul_esp on January 16, 2010, 11:55:55 PM
curious video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Aki5lBzvHk&feature=player_embedded

Yes this is an hidden track after the last track (The Beat Goes On) of the BOMT album. Britney once said she was quite upset to have to do this kind of promotion...

JackSnr

With Britney due to release an album soon(ish  :P) and Max on the hottest streak he's had in a decade (possibly of his career) I was curious to know what you people wanted from future Britney/Max collaborations. More specificaly, what kind of songs you had in mind. Could they ever live up to our anticipation?

Personaly, I really liked 3. I think it was the best song she's done in years and the production was unlike anything on the radio -- so I hope that he does more songs along those lines. Cheeky with real RAVE production to set her apart from the Katy's summery sound and all the rest. Also, I hope he really throws his weight behind her new album and not just does one or two songs. With Max's songs, I think Britney really has the power to eclipse all those other popstars out there.

They should stick together. Max and Britney both gave each other their names and Britney really is the last remnant from a breed of popstars who could sell tens of millions of album *wipes away nostalgic tear*

Unexpected

I really would love if they continue with the 3 sound "definitely catchier than IUSA", and maybe new sound, popish with futuristic feel, I don't know, surprise me!!

Raul_esp

i think he should make a new pop sound for her , he's able!!

Linda

Izalightblue

Quote from: JackSnr on July 12, 2010, 02:02:42 PM
With Britney due to release an album soon(ish  :P) and Max on the hottest streak he's had in a decade (possibly of his career) I was curious to know what you people wanted from future Britney/Max collaborations. More specificaly, what kind of songs you had in mind. Could they ever live up to our anticipation?

Personaly, I really liked 3. I think it was the best song she's done in years and the production was unlike anything on the radio -- so I hope that he does more songs along those lines. Cheeky with real RAVE production to set her apart from the Katy's summery sound and all the rest. Also, I hope he really throws his weight behind her new album and not just does one or two songs. With Max's songs, I think Britney really has the power to eclipse all those other popstars out there.

They should stick together. Max and Britney both gave each other their names and Britney really is the last remnant from a breed of popstars who could sell tens of millions of album *wipes away nostalgic tear*

I totally agree with you, Jacksnr! Every birthday, I remember how happy I was in my teens to have all those amazing  cheiron pop songs in my life, we still do, but I'm not that happy how I used to be because of my life, but still those songs are one of the things that make me happy.  :-* Anyways, I just want to say I DO MISS those days when Max & Brit were really a team, you know? I wish they would make songs forever, Max & Brit rock!!! * Nostalgy over here* :'(

Rebecca

I love the "3" sound. I'm just hoping for more than 1 song. Yes, it's really true, Max is on such a streak!

JackSnr

Looking back in the forums to just before Circus was released was halarious. You guys were all speculating as to whether there would be a Max song on the album, and than somebody posted this and you all want crazy.

01-Womanizer (N.Briscoe/R.Akinyemi) Produced by The Outsyders
02.Circus (L.Gottwald/M.Martin/B.Spears) Produced by Dr.Luke Co-Produced by Benny Blanco
03.Out From Under (N.Hills/J.Washington/K.Hilson/M.Araica) Produced by Danja for Danjahandz Productions Inc.
04.Kill The Lights (N.Hills/J.Washington/K.Hilson/M.Araica) Produced by Danja for Danjahandz Productions Inc.
05.Shattered Glass (G.Sigsworth/A.Stamatelatos/B.Spears) Produced by Guy Sigsworth
06.If U Seek Amy (S.Garrett/J.Que/C.Nelson/B.Muhammad/E.Lewis/L.Jefferson/B.Spears) Produced by Lil John
07.Unusual You (S.Garrett/C.Karlsson/D.Eriksen/P.Winnberg/C.Nelson) Produced by Bloodshy & Avant
08.Blur (S.Germanotta/R.Jerkins) Produced by Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins
09.Mmm Papi (R.Jerkins/B.Spears/L.Daniels/J.Enriquez) Produced by Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins
10.Mannequin (H.Mason/D.Thomas/J.Fauntleroy/E.Dawkins/A.Dixon) Produced by The Underdogs
11.Lace and Leather (K.Ã…hlund/C.Karlsson/C.Nelson/P.Winnberg) Produced by Bloodshy & Avant
12.My Baby (B.Spears/G.Sigsworth) Produced by Guy Sigsworth
Bonus Track
13.Radar (C.Karlsson/P.Winnberg/H.Jonback/B.Muhammad/C.Nelson/E.Lewis/J.Que) Produced by Bloodshy & Avant

All the right songs but all wrong producers/writers and no Max :D :D :D

And I laughed when I saw that Alex Martin posted this  1.5 years before 3 was announced  :P

I think there are 3 max songs. Circus,If U seek Amy(max always use U in his song)andBlur.

I bet on this 3 title.
<------

Epic win for the prophecy

Rebecca

oh yeah, I can remember! we go crazy about any information, wrong or right!

JackSnr

Officially confirmed on her twitter. Britney is back in the studio. Something we all sorta guessed but nice to know there'll be new music in a matter of months.