• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

Quote from: Alex Martin on October 31, 2008, 10:32:24 PM
I think there are 3 max songs. Circus,If U seek Amy(max always use U in his song)andBlur.

I bet on this 3 title. ;)

Bet win ;D

Linda

Ok so I just heard from someone that Savan Kotecha posts in the popjustice forum under the name "awsuki"
And he confirmed that "if u seek amy" is the max track.
And he also confirmed that the track means "F.U.C.K Me"

"it is the max track and as far as it's meaning...say it three times fast"

:S

*Sabine*

Yes Alex I think you're right, bravo!!!

I also read about the fuck me meaning... Max seems to be more and more vulgar in the songs... He kisses girls with Katy, he beats husbands with Pink and now F***s with Britney! LMFAO  ::)

gm33

Okay. So I've been going CRAZY trying to figure out the real writing and production credits. Everything seems either made up or fake, and some of the so-called "offical" listings seem to contridict each other.

For example, I keep reading that Circus has been co-written by Max Martin, but Warner Chappell Music doesn't list him as a writer.
Source:http://www.warnerchappell.com/wcm_2/song_search/song_detail/songview_2.jsp?esongId=891174100.
Wikipieda (the least reliable of sources) list Max as a co-writer.
Source:http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Circus_(song)
mtv.com doesn't seem to think he's a producer on this song either
Source: http://newsroom.mtv.com/2008/10/31/britney-spears-unveils-circus-cover-and-tracks/

So how does Max fit in to the title track? If he's neither a co-writer or co-producer? Is there any offical (or at least credible) source that states he's either?

According to BMG, Max seems to be both a writer and a producer somewhere on the album.
Non-offical source:http://img252.imageshack.us/my.php?image=capjx2.jpg.
And, we know he's at least a writer for If U Seek Amy
Source:
http://www.warnerchappell.com/wcm_2/song_search/song_detail/songview_2.jsp?esongId=891171400

This sounds really, really bad, but at this point I don't have any proof of Max working on anything except for If U Seek Amy. I REALLY hope I am wrong.

I am very excited to see Mr. Kronland's name on that track though!
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 02, 2008, 08:04:51 PM
Yes Alex I think you're right, bravo!!!

I also read about the fuck me meaning... Max seems to be more and more vulgar in the songs... He kisses girls with Katy, he beats husbands with Pink and now F***s with Britney! LMFAO  ::)
LOOOOOOOOL, he also used sexual hints in U and Ur Hand and Boring, as for Britney song that's actually really explicit to be sung about, I just don't like this kind of messages!

I also read along with the image you posted Sabine "Rami and Shellback", still we have no official confirmation, Max's offcial announcment for having done the best song ever in his career to Britney is "If U Seek Amy" I guess, so let's wait!

Rebecca

wow, I thought If You Seek Amy seemed like a strange title! I love it when Max is dirty!

Alex, I'm betting maximum of 2 Max songs

Alex Martin

max you are a nerd if you use one more time explicit lyrics in your songs.

believe me,it's not necessary.

You must be different and not like all the other.....

ahmed

i hate seeing this things about '' if u seek amy'' , it will be disappointing if max wrote explicit lyrics for britney, there are other producers on the album who specialized in this kind of songs like bloodshy and avant, danja , so why max should do that?

speaking of that... i hate when max writes explicit lyrics, in my opinion it makes him not special and similar to other writers like bloodshy and avant, danja , clean lyrics was one of the things that made max songs so special in addition to the music.

but recently he only writes not produce, dr luke is the one who produce, that makes the songs less interesting  :'(, i know you will not agree but that's how i feel.

Rebecca

I agree that when Dr Luke produce and not Max as well, it's less interesting.

*Sabine*

I agree with Ahmed, I see exactly what you mean. Max can write very good melodies but yes it's even better when he arranges the songs, picks the instruments, beats and stuff..
Yes I share your opinion, I really love Max's cheesiness in the lyrics but of course I prefer a vulgar song than no song at all!
Yes Feelgoodfriend, i forgot U+Ur hand! LFAO, love the image of that one! :D

Raul_esp

I'm sure  that '' If u seek amy '' is of max , and ''circus'' should too , I want see max producing not dr luke :'( , althougt max always compose the melodies that is for me the best part of the max songs .

its disapointing that '' if u seek amy ''  means fuck me  :(

Raul_esp

Unexpected

Circus Deluxe Edition

01. Womanizer (Main Version) 03:43
02. Circus (Main Version) 03:12
03. Out From Under (Main Version) 03:54
04. Kill The Lights (Main Version) 03:59
05. Shattered Glass (Main Version) 02:53
06. If U Seek Amy (Main Version) 03:37
07. Unusual You (Main Version) 04:23
08. Blur (Main Version) 03:09
09. Mmm Papi (Main Version) 03:22
10. Mannequin (Main Version) 04:06
11. Lace And Leather (Main Version) 02:48
12. My Baby (Main Version) 03:20

Bonus Tracks :
13. Radar (Main Version) 03:49
14. Rock Me In (Main Version) 03:17
15. Phonography (Main Version) 03:35

source: Amazon.com

Raul_esp

Quote from: Unexpected on November 03, 2008, 12:30:23 AM
Circus Deluxe Edition

01. Womanizer (Main Version) 03:43
02. Circus (Main Version) 03:12
03. Out From Under (Main Version) 03:54
04. Kill The Lights (Main Version) 03:59
05. Shattered Glass (Main Version) 02:53
06. If U Seek Amy (Main Version) 03:37
07. Unusual You (Main Version) 04:23
08. Blur (Main Version) 03:09
09. Mmm Papi (Main Version) 03:22
10. Mannequin (Main Version) 04:06
11. Lace And Leather (Main Version) 02:48
12. My Baby (Main Version) 03:20

Bonus Tracks :
13. Radar (Main Version) 03:49
14. Rock Me In (Main Version) 03:17
15. Phonography (Main Version) 03:35

source: Amazon.com

''one more time'' is not there  >:(

*Sabine*

Yes the tracklisting is official (amazon and britneyspears.com) but we still don't know the producers for sure...

Look what i've found on ubritney.com

According to reports, Out From Under is a cover. The track was recorded and released by Joanna Pacitti already. Britney re-recorded it and Guy Sigworth produced the new version. What do you think? Real or not? I can very well imagine Britney sing such a song. It's beautiful.

I'm not sure it's gonna fit Brit but i'm happy cause I love this song!