• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

BSB recording with max martin again?

Started by Linda, July 21, 2008, 11:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on September 12, 2008, 09:57:41 AM
Start recording on october? Wow!! :D
So I'll guess we're goonna get really spoiled soon with a Britney album at the end of the year (the news are almost official) and then a BSB album next year! :D
Are you really excited about her new album?... I'm not that excited TBH, I'm sure it will be as boring as Blackout since there are plenty of crappy producers in there.

I am only excited for BSB album since they're doing Pop again and collaboration with Max has almost been confirmed, I also am excited for A.J's debut since Kristian is doing something for him.

ahmed

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on September 12, 2008, 05:00:23 PM
Quote from: *Sabine* on September 12, 2008, 09:57:41 AM
Start recording on october? Wow!! :D
So I'll guess we're goonna get really spoiled soon with a Britney album at the end of the year (the news are almost official) and then a BSB album next year! :D
Are you really excited about her new album?... I'm not that excited TBH, I'm sure it will be as boring as Blackout since there are plenty of crappy producers in there.

I am only excited for BSB album since they're doing Pop again and collaboration with Max has almost been confirmed, I also am excited for A.J's debut since Kristian is doing something for him.

agree with you about brit's album, and ''crappy producers'' is a very suitable describtion for them.

i can't understand why jive is teaming her with them, belive me their music don't fit her.

about backstreet boys album is there really a confirmation that they will work with max?

i trust their choices for their producers even when they don't work with max, but when i heard they will do RnB, a liitle bit disappointing.

Khan9898

r&b isn't bad tho thats what they used to do when they first came out..and now it seems that Max is a possibility and Rami is more of a confirmed producer then Max is right now and..AJ will be overseas for a month doing stuff for solo stuff

Rebecca

I'm excited about a new BSB album, even without Max.
I'm not so excited about Britney's album either knowing the producers, it will be just like Blackout.

*Sabine*

Well, Britney's producers are not great but she can still have good songs and anyways I love Britney so much that no matter what she does, I'll be glad to watch her sing, do music videos, promo and stuff! And I'm glad to see her smile again and to see she's happy again!
Britney and Max would be just like....unreal! EDIT/ NOT Too great to be true. :D

Unexpected

Well I'm really excited for new BSB album and Aj solo album , with or without Max , they  never dissapointe

Khan9898

Rami recently told a fan in a myspace message that the new backstreet record is a surprise

*Sabine*

Surprise, well... that's a classic! I guess that if he isn't entitled to talk about the album, it's because he works on it!

2009 will be wonderful: Britney and the BSB back with Max!  ;D

Rebecca

Khan9898

not related to Max but Chris Brown worked with the guys on the new album

*Sabine*

Weird, Chris Brown is not so much into pop, taht's the least we can say!  ???

Alex Martin

Rebecca

that is strange. so I guess that Chris Brown featured in a song? I don't think Chris is a songwriter. does that mean they're doing an r n b type album?

anyway, I quite like Chris Brown, so it could be good.

PG

For me, the news that Chris is working on the album is really exciting--he co-wrote his single "Forever" (which I think is very pop) and co-wrote Rihanna's "Disturbia," as well as a bunch of demos that have leaked out on the Internet--I love his demo for what will eventually be a duet with him and Rihanna, "Electric Guitar," and his rejected demo for the Pussycat Dolls, "Captive."  Not everything he does is great, but if he gives them a song that's as good as the best things he's done, I'd be thrilled!

...even more thrilled if we got some classic Max/ex-Cheiron songs, though :D

*Sabine*

Didn't know Chris Brown was behind Disturbia. Good!
Anyways the main thing is that out Cheiron songwriters will be on the album ! :D