• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

BSB recording with max martin again?

Started by Linda, July 21, 2008, 11:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

Thanks PG I didn't realise Chris Brown co-wrote that many songs. I think it is quite exciting too. a new direction for BSB.

Raul_esp

OMG!!! EXCITING NEWS ! howie talks about the new cd and mentions to max martin!! , he mentions ryan tedder( one republic , I like his music )too and t-pain and lil wayne ( I dont like it , I hate rap.

http://www.97bht.com/Article.asp?id=961412&spid=20788

*Sabine*

That would be so exciting to see the BSB back with Max almost at the same as Brit! It's 1999 back again!!! AHHHHH  ;D

Alex Martin

I hope max will write more songs for bsb and not like britney only one.

ahmed

in the presence of Lil Wayne and T-Pain, i don't think we will get more max martin songs on their album .
i don't understand why they are going Rap and RnB ?!, they should have stick to the rock style, i think the album will be RnB because they maybe want to top the chart, and their rock style didn't work on the charts , it is almost impossible to see rock songs , Rap and RnB on the same album.

starstruck52

chris brown, lil wayne, and t-pain? eeeeh.. that doesn't sound too promising.
i'm wondering if max can do something a little more urban for bsb and britney?

Khan9898

ahmed there not going rap...there going pop/r&b and just because there working with akon and t-pain doesn't mean they'll be on the song...they'll probably just produce the songs...but the lil wayne song will most likely be a collab..and its great too because if it is a single it'll get them back on the charts...and Howie said in an interview they want the album out late feb but it'll most likely be a single by then

ahmed

Quote from: Khan9898 on November 05, 2008, 12:44:22 AM
ahmed there not going rap...there going pop/r&b and just because there working with akon and t-pain doesn't mean they'll be on the song...they'll probably just produce the songs...but the lil wayne song will most likely be a collab..and its great too because if it is a single it'll get them back on the charts...and Howie said in an interview they want the album out late feb but it'll most likely be a single by then

i understand that, but Akon, T-Pain, Lil Wayne, and such these producers music will not fit Backstreet boys at all, Chris Brown kinda fits them .

i can't imagine a Backstreet Boys  album with music from Akon, T-Pain, Lil Wayne on it, Backstreet Boys used to be into romantic lyrics and emotional melodies, but those producers can't give them that, i keep wondering how this album will sound.

*Sabine*

No way, BSB doing rap would be lame.
I think they'll stick to pop but it would be more rnb than rock this time. Maybe in the style of Rihanna...

Feelgoodlies

Lil Wayne, T-Pain :o... they are doomed!Well at least for me!

Rebecca

Those producers are a bit of a worry!
but I have faith in BSB!

maybe it will be r'n'b like New Kids on The block's album? I hope it's like that.

Khan9898

i don't think you guys have heard the songs akon and t-pain have produced...there really catchy and up to date r&b songs...there's a reason why they have so many top hits..

*Sabine*

Their songs sure are catchy and succesful but I doub a lot they fit the BSB...

Rebecca

Quote from: Khan9898 on November 07, 2008, 03:45:01 AM
i don't think you guys have heard the songs akon and t-pain have produced...there really catchy and up to date r&b songs...there's a reason why they have so many top hits..

you are mostly right! I have heard one or so songs then avoided them since!
I'm sure I'll end up loving BSB album no matter what.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Khan9898 on November 07, 2008, 03:45:01 AM
You mean funny songs, "shake it on the floor" kinda songs aren't my thing really, in fact those rappers are just bad "Lil Wayne" is on top of them, it is even hard to look at him with this tattoos covered all over his body, it's a proof that he's not classy and his songs or parts in the songs will be trashy and explicit, I don't know, but if it was up to me I'll ban this kind of nonesense seriously, they destroy a song rather than pimping it!