• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

BSB recording with max martin again?

Started by Linda, July 21, 2008, 11:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

RedOne is confirmed as one of the album producers, oh I am thinking songs like Dirty Dancing and Full Service, maybe?!

Alex Martin

I love full service,best NKOTB song of the album.

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on January 02, 2009, 11:02:45 AM
Hologram? I hope it isn't the same song max wrote for Tobias Reigner.
It's not what I call Masterpiece honestly...

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra-EMCX3zqk

no no , the producer is Brian Kennedy , the same that in disturbia and forever .

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on January 02, 2009, 01:26:17 PM
RedOne is confirmed as one of the album producers, oh I am thinking songs like Dirty Dancing and Full Service, maybe?!

omg!!! I would love hear redone songs for bsb .I hope max and the producer of one republic be in the album too.

Rebecca

Redone! That is amazing news!! I'm so excited now.

PG

If it's a song called "Hologram" and is by someone connected to "Disturbia" and "Forever," both of which have connections to Chris Brown, then I wonder if "Hologram" is this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBS7Dho7cNU

That's a demo sung mainly by Andre Merritt (a.k.a. Dre), a songwriter who works with Chris a lot (including on "Forever" and "Disturbia"), and with a little "featuring" bit from Chris.  Even if BSB don't actually record it, I bet this song is the source of the rumor.

I think they could do better for a debut single, to be honest; to get a hit, the song needs to be full-on amazing, I would think.

Raul_esp

the song isnt bad , but it not will be a hit  >:(

Khan9898

im from live daily and im the one who got the message from RedOne..him and Akon both worked with BSB..and Hologram is the same as AnDre and Chris Brown, were not sure if its the first single yet..and 90% chance that Max Martin WONT be on the record...he has "too" many things on the table aka he doesn't want to work with them...he's doing rock artists not pop artists

Alex Martin

Agree with raul,the song it's not a hit. I hope Aj's album will have many cheiron songwriters on the credits.

Rebecca

Hologram is quite good (nice detective work PG), yeah, agree not a hit.

I won't be surprised that Max won't be working with BSB. I'm very excited about them working with Redone.

ahmed

Quote from: Khan9898 on January 03, 2009, 08:40:29 PM
im from live daily and im the one who got the message from RedOne..him and Akon both worked with BSB..and Hologram is the same as AnDre and Chris Brown, were not sure if its the first single yet..and 90% chance that Max Martin WONT be on the record...he has "too" many things on the table aka he doesn't want to work with them...he's doing rock artists not pop artists

Max Martin doesn't want to work with them?!....that is sad  :'( :'( :'(

i can't believe they are gonna release another album without Max Martin :'( :'( :'(

Feelgoodlies

Oh well, that's like saying he doesnt have the time to create POP songs again for BSB, while he has the time to copy and paste too many of his work for Pop/rock singers. Too bad I wanted him to be on the record badly >:( :'(

Alex Martin

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on January 04, 2009, 03:43:03 PM
Oh well, that's like saying he doesnt have the time to create POP songs again for BSB, while he has the time to copy and paste too many of his work for Pop/rock singers. Too bad I wanted him to be on the record badly >:( :'(

Ah ah ah fabulous feelgoodlies. Agree with your words at 100% >:(

Max copy and paste 4 songs for bsb,i think in 10 minutes the song is ready to be recorded...... :D

ahmed

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on January 04, 2009, 03:43:03 PM

agree with you, Max hasn't invent anything impressive with those Pop/Rock singers, the songs are very predictable,and almost nothing new, there are many singers who don't work with Max and come up with similar songs to what he is doing now.

Khan9898

BSB aint gonna wait for Max so screw him sorry but he should go back to what hes best for but until he realizes it screw Max...hopefully the new album will be much better then the last 2 albums