• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

BSB recording with max martin again?

Started by Linda, July 21, 2008, 11:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ahmed

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on November 07, 2008, 05:33:37 PM
Quote from: Khan9898 on November 07, 2008, 03:45:01 AM
i don't think you guys have heard the songs akon and t-pain have produced...there really catchy and up to date r&b songs...there's a reason why they have so many top hits..
You mean funny songs, "shake it on the floor" kinda songs aren't my thing really, in fact those rappers are just bad "Lil Wayne" is on top of them, it is even hard to look at him with this tattoos covered all over his body, it's a proof that he's not classy and his songs or parts in the songs will be trashy and explicit, I don't know, but if it was up to me I'll ban this kind of nonesense seriously, they destroy a song rather than pimping it!

agree with you 100%, this will be their worst album .

Backstreet Boys working with Lil Wayne , Akon , T-Pain.

i wonder if we will hear backstreet boys saying '' shake your a$$ girl'', f word , b word and other explicit lyrics instead of the great lyrics they used to sing in the past.

i know we haven't heard the album yet , but i don't expect anything good from those producers.

*Sabine*

Anyways let's not worry to fast, I mean, nothing official right?? ;)

starstruck52

i don't think they'll be able to pull off the urban thing but we'll see.

Khan9898

you guys obviously are turned away by urban producers...the guys are still going to sing clean lyrics and there def not going to be singing about shaking anyones butt..akon and t-pain are producing the song not writing them...the underdogs are a hip hop/r&b production company and they did not no more, tell me, lets get back to love again, love knows i love you..etc...darkchild is a r&b producer he did Shining Star from Black and Blue...you guys are only paying attention to the songs they sing and not the ones they produce

Rebecca

Quote from: Khan9898 on November 08, 2008, 08:17:22 PM
you guys obviously are turned away by urban producers...the guys are still going to sing clean lyrics and there def not going to be singing about shaking anyones butt..akon and t-pain are producing the song not writing them...the underdogs are a hip hop/r&b production company and they did not no more, tell me, lets get back to love again, love knows i love you..etc...darkchild is a r&b producer he did Shining Star from Black and Blue...you guys are only paying attention to the songs they sing and not the ones they produce

I have always wondered who wrote/produced those BSB's unreleased songs, where did you find the credits for them?

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Khan9898 on November 08, 2008, 08:17:22 PM
Well, Darkchild is a good produecr, but Shinning Star isn't really great, it's a normal track, and when you said "T-pain & Akon" my thoughts went directly to songs like "Low from Flo Rida and Kiss Kiss from Chris Brown" which is still pretty much crappy and something I personally hate to listen to, unless they changed!

My only hope is Darckchild, he is such a good producer, I like too many of the songs he's done, he can be bad sometimes, but oh well Max can be as well!

Khan9898

Rebecca there's a few websites that have the writers and producers of songs that are registered..and the guys have mentioned at some meet and greets...oh yeah and David Jassy was with them last month and this is his myspace listen to love struck and be good to me...he's a hip hop producer but he made great pop music as well...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=146841630

Rebecca

Thanks Khan

David Jassy looks good, I see he's Swedish, so it's a good start if BSB are working with him.

Khan9898

there's talk that Max is still up in the air and that he has alot of stuff already on his table...Rami might be the one who works on this album instead of Max..

ahmed

it would be great if they worked with Rami for this album, but will he work alone or co-write with another producer?

it's really sad not to see Max on their albums,i can't believe that Backstreet boys are about to release another album without max.

Khan9898

Quote from: ahmed on November 16, 2008, 09:15:13 PM
it would be great if they worked with Rami for this album, but will he work alone or co-write with another producer?

it's really sad not to see Max on their albums,i can't believe that Backstreet boys are about to release another album without max.

supposedly the real reason why Max and BSB didn't work together was because both sides didn't really want to work together after the just want you to know disaster...and Max said his main goal was to help rising stars which he did with the guys..and i think thats also a reason why you see only 1 track with Max on B.Spears album

Eddie Krommer

Quote from: ahmed on November 07, 2008, 05:57:29 PM
Quote from: Feelgoodlies on November 07, 2008, 05:33:37 PM
Quote from: Khan9898 on November 07, 2008, 03:45:01 AM
i don't think you guys have heard the songs akon and t-pain have produced...there really catchy and up to date r&b songs...there's a reason why they have so many top hits..
You mean funny songs, "shake it on the floor" kinda songs aren't my thing really, in fact those rappers are just bad "Lil Wayne" is on top of them, it is even hard to look at him with this tattoos covered all over his body, it's a proof that he's not classy and his songs or parts in the songs will be trashy and explicit, I don't know, but if it was up to me I'll ban this kind of nonesense seriously, they destroy a song rather than pimping it!

agree with you 100%, this will be their worst album .

Backstreet Boys working with Lil Wayne , Akon , T-Pain.

i wonder if we will hear backstreet boys saying '' shake your a$$ girl'', f word , b word and other explicit lyrics instead of the great lyrics they used to sing in the past.

i know we haven't heard the album yet , but i don't expect anything good from those producers.

Maybe they want to do something like a male version of any Gwen Stefani album...lol

Akon is a good producer, maybe a lil bit overated but still good... T-Pain?, sure they wanto to come back BIG but only in the US Market....

I don't care if max only writes a song for them...Most of his songs written for the BSB are master pieces...

ahmed

Quote from: Khan9898 on November 16, 2008, 11:19:15 PM
Quote from: ahmed on November 16, 2008, 09:15:13 PM

supposedly the real reason why Max and BSB didn't work together was because both sides didn't really want to work together after the just want you to know disaster...and Max said his main goal was to help rising stars which he did with the guys..and i think thats also a reason why you see only 1 track with Max on B.Spears album

what do you mean by (just want you to know disaster)?! , i didn't like the song by the way.

if you mean that the song is bad or a flop , that's not a logical reason to stop working with him.

i trust  backstreet boys music no matter who they are working with, they usually come up with great songs, but sadly they are always out of the chart.

Khan9898

they were going r&b originally with Never Gone love knows i love you, not no more, the unloved, tell me, all in this together...then they worked with Max and originally Siberia was r&b then Max changed the style of music into rock and that basically changed the album's direction..lots of fan's left the guys after Never Gone and thats why Unbreakable sounded more pop than Never Gone..

nshinnosuke

Lil wayne,t-pain,or whoever it is,they belong to the toilet..
this is going to be the worst BSB album ever,if not the second after Unbreakable..
We demand the old BSB back !!