• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Your Top 5 of Max Martin's songs

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 04:14:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ahmed

Quote from: Unexpected on January 13, 2009, 01:09:06 AM
You guys please Stop calling If you seek amy amazing , IT's NOT , and don't compare it to Overprotected (now that's amazing) , IUSA is very good song , but amazing???!!! ???  is I kissed a girl/hot 'n' cold /so what   amazing ??

''If U Seek Amy'' is amazing compared to ''so what'',''hot 'n' cold'', ''i kissed a girl''.

in general Max hasn't done any amazing songs since long ago, but his pop songs are better than his pop/rock songs.

my favorite songs by the NEW Max Martin are ''i still'', ''siberia'', ''climbing the walls'', ''if u seek amy'', ''if that's ok with you''.

i'm not interested in his pop/rock songs because they are similar to each other, i feel like i already listened to the song before i hear it, and they are also similar to other songs by other producers.

Alex Martin

Disagree. Songs like So What,Since u been gone,last night or unbeautiful are much better than Can't make you love me,don't wanna lose you,show me the meaning,the call,crazy,overprotected,tell me tell me baby,faith,superhero,I'll never stop and many others....

Unexpected

Quote from: Alex Martin on January 13, 2009, 06:09:47 PM
Disagree. Songs like So What,Since u been gone,last night or unbeautiful are much better than Can't make you love me,don't wanna lose you,show me the meaning,the call,crazy,overprotected,tell me tell me baby,faith,superhero,I'll never stop and many others....

YOU JUST DIDN"T SAY THAT???!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

ahmed

Quote from: Alex Martin on January 13, 2009, 06:09:47 PM

what ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

how come ????????????????????????????????????????????????

if Max Martin started his career with those pop/rock songs ,he wouldn't have attracted any attention, there is nothing special in those pop/rock songs.

there are many better rock songs like LINKIN PARK songs, in every song they present new sounds to the rock music , and their melody are amazing, their lyrics always have a deep meaning and the passion in their singing, but Max's rock songs are similar to each other, he hasn't improved it.

Alex Martin

Are not similar to other pop rock songs......Max choruses are amazing and powerfull like no other!!!

.....and the famous swedish pop is covered by songs like Hangin tough(New Kids On The Block) 1988 and I've Got A Little Something For You by Mn8 1994 similar to first max's hit we've got it go in on.

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=YZusIOLDRs8

ahmed

avril lavign started doing this pop/rock style with songs like ''complicated'' ''skater boy'' ''i'm with you'' those songs are similar to what Max is doing now ,that was even before Max does this pop/rock style, that means he is even copying something is already done.

Max Martin is the king of pop music, but pop/rock i'm sorry to say there are many better, i'm not putting his pop/rock songs down, but there are many better rock songs like Linkin Park their music is very unique and meaningful, songs like''breaking the habit'', ''crawling'', ''in the end'', ''what i have done'', ''shadow of the day''.

backstreet boys ''incomplete'',''crawling back to you'' and many other songs of ''never gone'' and ''unbreakable''

all these songs are better than what Max is doing now, as verses, choruses, production, lyrics, melody and passion.

i think what made people think Max's rock chorus is powerful is the screaming of the singer, which i think is a bad thing not a good thing.

Alex Martin

It's your opinion and i respect it but obviously i disagree.....and the song shadows of the day it's the bad copy of U2's WITH OR WITHOUT YOU.

Feelgoodlies

I persoannly think that If U Seek Amy is great, I totally love it, but still this is Max + Britney track, what it's not great songs are Hot N Cold, and that horrible cheesy (sorry ahmed) If That's OK with You, that song is absoultely terrible.

Carolina and Lesley are way too rocky for my ear which, as I have noticed, is Max's productions when he's producing alone.

ahmed

Quote from: Alex Martin on January 13, 2009, 07:26:21 PM
It's your opinion and i respect it but obviously i disagree.....and the song shadows of the day it's the bad copy of U2's WITH OR WITHOUT YOU.

''shadow of the day'' is a bad song ?!!!!! how come?!!!!!

''shadow of the day'' is a great song, great meaningful deep lyrics written by a real talented lyricist who really have feelings towards what is happening around him in the world, and the great melody expresses this valuable meaning, great production, and amazing passion in singing.....great work Linkin Park.

Alex Martin

Quote from: ahmed on January 13, 2009, 07:58:54 PM
Quote from: Alex Martin on January 13, 2009, 07:26:21 PM

''shadow of the day'' is a bad song ?!!!!! how come?!!!!!

''shadow of the day'' is a great song, great meaningful deep lyrics written by a real talented lyricist who really have feelings towards what is happening around him in the world, and the great melody expresses this valuable meaning, great production, and amazing passion in singing.....great work Linkin Park.

I didn't said it's a bad song but that it's the ugly copy of u2's song.

Raul_esp

:o :o :o

Cheiron pop songs will be the always the best of max , this is his specialty , but he is so tallented that he can do amazing poprock songs , max is the better for me in pop and in pop-rock but the old cheiron  songs as oops I did it again , I'll never stop , what u see , they are song of other planet  :D unsurpassable.

Linking park are great for me too , I love shadow of the day  and , end the end , leave out of the rest , etc.. , great melodies.

Rebecca

I love Max's (and Cheiron's) pop songs the best too but I love a lot of his pop rock. Since U Been Gone is absolutely amazing. I love Carolina Liar too.
It's hard to compare Max's rock to Linkin Park, they are great too, I love Breaking The Habit.

Alex Martin

For me linkin park are overestimated. Only a song is original and maybe a masterpiece..... In The End!!!!

starstruck52

If U Seek Amy is definitely in my top 5. I love Hot N Cold, too.