• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max working with Adam Lambert

Started by PhilJk18, August 19, 2009, 10:45:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxmartin'sfan

Izalightblue

Alex Martin

I love the video and the song is pure power!!!!!

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

the song is the best  ;D E-Type VS Kelly Clarksson and the winner is Kristian Lundin and Max martin.. I Promise that Max wanted Kristian to join this productions because all the beats that he made for E-type  ;D
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Izalightblue

Yes, this song fits E- Type!! I really wish we could hear Martin / Lundin songs again!!!!

Raul_esp

the video is amazing but is a pity that ''whataya want from m''e hasnt been a worldwide superhit , i think it's the best pop song of the year!

JackSnr

It wasn't a #1 but I reckon it's done quite well, especially considering new idol artists don't get the airplay they used to. It went to number 10 on the hot 100 (better than any of Kris Allen's songs) and has reached top 10's around the world. Could've been worse  :P

Raul_esp

Quote from: JackSnr on June 19, 2010, 07:36:15 AM
It wasn't a #1 but I reckon it's done quite well, especially considering new idol artists don't get the airplay they used to. It went to number 10 on the hot 100 (better than any of Kris Allen's songs) and has reached top 10's around the world. Could've been worse  :P

yeah , it did well , but the song deserved much more.

Rebecca

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

amazing news hope for at least 2 songs...
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Out

This new song feels so much Max Martin with those guitar riffs in the beginning!

Adam Lambert - Outlaws of Love

Raul_esp

Quote from: Out on July 30, 2011, 07:48:58 PM
This new song feels so much Max Martin with those guitar riffs in the beginning!

Adam Lambert - Outlaws of Love

Yes! it sounds great! , I'm sure it is by Max!

Rebecca

it's a bit slow for me. is it really Max?
the guitar riffs do sound Max-ish, but I haven't caught the hook. maybe when the recorded version comes out it will sound great to me.