• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Sugababes - About You Now (new song by Dr. Luke)

Started by Rebecca, August 25, 2007, 01:40:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unexpected

I like this song , although I hate sugababes , but there's a song was missed in the contest Joana - Out from under , which absoulotly would have my vote ,,,,

*Sabine*

Oh God! once again! the other day i heard that song on the radio in my car and I loved it right away! I was sure there was some Dr Luke's feeling in it! So thanks for the confirmation! Dr Luke is brilliant, I love all the songs he does!
Do they still work together with max, do they have projects together?

Raul_esp

in the sugababes album (change) there is two songs more of dr luke and Cathy Dennis :

surprise : http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=ndZ-AmMaDqY

open the door : http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=VZjYRewkhIc&feature=related

I love both songs , it is  too cheiron

ahmed

sorry if this question is off topic,but i want to ask, where is Dr.Luke from?

Rebecca

Dr Luke is from America, he used to be a guitarist from Saturday Night Live

I don't know what his family background is though, the name Lukasz Gottwald, I think Gottwald is Czech name.

*Sabine*

Lukasz with that funny writing is Polish.
These 2 songs ain't bad but IMO, it's quite far from the Cheiron sound... Anyways, Sugababes stay nice :)

turnaround

By the way, the song was now covered by Miranda Cosgrove, with different lyrics.
And I liked it..

Alex Martin

Miranda cosgrove is specialized to cover every martin/gottwald's songs.......  ;D

A real original singer......

Rebecca

Miranda Cosgrove again! She also covered "Stay My Baby"?