• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

which artist have you seen?

Started by nznexus, July 09, 2013, 04:24:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nznexus

which artist have you seen or met that plays the music of max martin or dr luke, benny blanco, cirkut etc cheiron? shellback?

i have never seen backstreet boys or britney spears... or anyone live or so.

only kesha :(

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Joshua

Just Backstreet for me last year. I live on an island state in Australia that pretty much never gets any big tours, and it wasn't like I could fly over to see anyone when I was young. Different story now of course.

georg_e

"Living Things" -- in 2009 at Maxwell's rock club  just across the river from Manhattan :-) Me and this engineer/co-writer went there specifically to hand them a demo of a song we wrote we thought might be good for them -- the drummer was friendly, and accepted it, but we never heard back.  But they were goooood, and extremely loud, which I loved!! (tiny club), and it was very cool to hear them play both of the Max/Shellback songs that were on their album at the time.

AdamKhan

I seen Rihanna in Selfridges trying on a belt lol....This was like when she came out with that big hit 'Dont stop the music' 3 years ago. I seen Usher last year aswell.

turnaround

Kelly Clarkson, Westlife, P!NK :)

Wonder if there was another artist,who probably had a Jörgen song, but right now I can't think of any.
And I liked it..

B Steady

Quote from: AdamKhan on July 09, 2013, 03:52:11 PM
I seen Rihanna in Selfridges trying on a belt lol....This was like when she came out with that big hit 'Dont stop the music' 3 years ago. I seen Usher last year aswell.

don't stop the music is 6 years ago :P
Vila i frid Dag

AdamKhan

Quote from: B Steady on July 09, 2013, 04:55:44 PM
don't stop the music is 6 years ago :P
I meant 6 years ago not 3 years lol

B Steady

Quote from: AdamKhan on July 09, 2013, 05:52:58 PM
I meant 6 years ago not 3 years lol

no worries :) I just thought you didn't notice how time is flying :D
Vila i frid Dag

melodicmoonlight

Britney's Circus and Femme Fatale Tours.

Her dancing/performance energy was better during Circus...was supposed to see her in 2004 on her Onyx Hotel Tour but it was cancelled cuz of her knee! Then again...she didn't work with Max on In The Zone. Which is interesting, cuz that's probably my favorite album of her. The time, style, her input/output creatively, her dancing, the music (Touch of My Hand, Showdown, then funky hip hoppy stuff like Hook Up, Brave New Girl, Outrageous. Most eclectic album she's done), all the visuals. It was the most involved and aware she's been of her music career I think, as she co-wrote and it all seemed fully realized.

Raul_esp

I haven't seen any international artist  :(