• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

AMA Music Awards

Started by georg_e, November 25, 2013, 05:21:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

Anyone see AMA's show tonight?  Beautiful Japanese themed opening with Katy Perry on "Unconditionally", Ke$ha & Pitbull killed it on "Timber" and  Miley closed show with "Wrecking Ball".    Buttttt....... best vocal of night was  Gaga on "Do What YOu Want w/ my Body".....amazing singer, gave me chills!!

nznexus

what is amas never hear of it before :-\
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Axel

georg_e

Gaga and R. Kelly tearin it up man   http://www.youtube.com/user/AMAsAwards

turnaround

Fab performances.

Gaga and R Kelly are always good for a surprise. Fun track too, it sounds like a classic already.

1D were a bit undercooled, Zayn seems to have lost weight and does not look happy.

Katy really knows how to sell a song. Perfect performance, beautiful, colorful. The song gets stronger with each listen too.

Kes$ha and Miley were also quite good.

Miley on her big "Wrecking ball" world tour. So many performances in such a short time.

It must be bizarre for Dr Luke to watch all these performances of his songs.

And I liked it..

georg_e

Quote from: turnaround on November 25, 2013, 05:28:58 PM
Fab performances.

Gaga and R Kelly are always good for a surprise. Fun track too, it sounds like a classic already.

1D were a bit undercooled, Zayn seems to have lost weight and does not look happy.

Katy really knows how to sell a song. Perfect performance, beautiful, colorful. The song gets stronger with each listen too.

Kes$ha and Miley were also quite good.

Miley on her big "Wrecking ball" world tour. So many performances in such a short time.

It must be bizarre for Dr Luke to watch all these performances of his songs.
Yes!!  More I hear "Do What U wANT" I love that chorus, it's like classic Gaga style, damn she can do R&B! :-)    I agree with you that when I heard Katy sing "Unconditionally" I thought, hmmm maybe this song will sneak up on people after all.    I do think it's really funny  though that some posters on "Pulse' call it "Hair-conditionally" lolllll!

j.fco.morales

I quite liked the Gaga performance, but I'd love to see something edgier: doing some clear references to the Clinton/Lewinsky and how he denied everything, because of the theme of song and the relation between sex/body/power.

And J-Lo did an amazing performance.

turnaround

Ah I need to watch the J-Lo performance.

So Taylor received 4 awards but did not perform. :(

"Hair-conditionally"  ;D ;D
And I liked it..

nznexus

taylor has now 14 ama awards.. just think about it
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Rebecca

I just watched it as I had it taped. I loved the show, sometimes with those awards shows I fast-forward nearly everything, but almost performance held my attention with this. I agree George, the best performance was Lady Gaga and R Kelly, just a really entertaining performance and it was nice to see Lady Gaga look normal without a crazy outfit. Rihanna was awesome, same with J-Lo, I loved Pitbull and Kesha and One Direction too, and it nice to see TLC too, I used to love them.