• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Where is Turnaround?

Started by Rebecca, October 08, 2008, 09:51:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

Hi, just wondering if anyone has heard from Turnaround recently?
I don't think he's been here for a while which is strange.

Feelgoodlies

I swear to God I wanted to make a topic about that Reb.

I haven't seen him here for awhile, I guess he is busy working.

Turnaround please combe back!

Oh and Linda too, she used to be an active member here.

Tiiger

He just moved to Berlin, don't think he has fixed an internet connection yet.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

*Sabine*

Oh fine then I guess he'll turn back soon!
Yes, i'm worried about Linda too, I was thinking about her the other day since we used to chat on msn and I never see her online anymore. Anyone has contacts with her?

Rebecca

Thanks Tiiger, hopefully he gets internet connection soon!

I was wondering about Linda too! She used to come here all the time too. No, I haven't heard from her for ages.

Unexpected

Quote from: Tiiger on October 08, 2008, 11:30:17 PM
He just moved to Berlin, don't think he has fixed an internet connection yet.

Oh yeah last time we had a chat online , he told me he moved and he still don't have fixed internet conniction , but , how is this , I was going to make a topic myself too , because it has been so long

turnaround

Hey guys, yes it's right, I just moved and soonish I will have a internet connection at home but until this point I can only look here unregularly and hope you gather all information concerning Cheiron in my absence, and I will catch up with all as soon as I'm back.

Have a nice time and keep the forum tidy ;)

Thanks Reb and Tiiger especially for managing it together right now.
And I liked it..

Alex Martin

Well come back ADMINISTRATOR!!!!!! ;)

Feelgoodlies

Hello Turnaround, I hope everything gets back to normal again....

Wilkommen zurueck liebe freund!

*Sabine*

Hey Turnaround! Nice to have some news, can't wait to have you back among us.. good luck with all the stuff! ;)

Rebecca

Hi Turnaround!! glad to see you're back, even if just briefly. Looking forward to when you get internet connection.