• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Alice svensson - Lady luck

Started by Raul_esp, June 22, 2009, 03:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

*Sabine*

The song is very very nice! Already the 3rd time I'm listening to it!
Alex, not all the songs can be written by Redone!  :P

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

this is the writers of Lady Luck Michel Zitron, Tobias Gustavsson och Peter Kvint.

www.alicesvensson.se
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Alex Martin

Quote from: *Sabine* on June 22, 2009, 07:34:28 PM

Really ? ? ?  ;D ;D ;D

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on June 22, 2009, 08:11:05 PM
Quote from: *Sabine* on June 22, 2009, 07:34:28 PM

Really ? ? ?  ;D ;D ;D

:D

Rebecca

Good song, I also would have thought it was Redone!

Poptasticuk

That's interesting - Michel Zitron was an Idol contestant in Sweden in 2007. He had a good voice but not great charisma so he didn't get too far. He must have gone into songwriting instead. Peter Kvint is a brilliant writer, you should check out the discography on his website: http://www.peterkvint.com/discography/ Some of my favourites are his work with The Ark and Sita, and he's done well with his songs for Andreas Johnson and Sebastian too. Tobias Gustavsson was a member of Itchycoo, who released the brilliant Crash Course in Love a few years ago. He's written a few songs for other artists but nothing else really special as far as I know.

Feelgoodlies

WOW that's interesting, I just found out about the song a week ago and I didn't know there is already a topic about it here. I actually really love this song, in fact it's my current favourite, it also reminds me a bit of Natalia - Pretty Like Me, which was one of my favourite among last year's songs, I really love that song as well.