• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

No Angels - One Life

Started by Feelgoodlies, August 02, 2009, 08:14:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

OK, so this is a topic about my favourite girlband No Angels, they are back after the break they had right after the Eurovision Song Contet 2008. They worked with American producers this time around, some of them did songs to the NKOTB on their last CD, which was a very sold one imo. Anywyas, the first single of the 5th album is a song called "One Life". I loved it, it's something very "current", and it really got good reviews. Here you cn watch the video for the song, I hope you like it!

*Sabine*

I like the production a lot but I think the melody of the song is not strong enough to make it a hit unfortuately... Anyways, that's a good song, thanks for letting us know Feelgoodlies.  :)

Raul_esp

another amazing song!! , I feel like if pop is coming back to the top !!

Unexpected

Song is great, totally new sound by the angels, video is very creaive specially the white and black outfit scenes.

Rebecca

I like this song but I don't love it, but I really hope that pop is returning!

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on August 02, 2009, 08:45:08 PM
I like the production a lot but I think the melody of the song is not strong enough to make it a hit unfortuately... Anyways, that's a good song, thanks for letting us know Feelgoodlies.  :)
You're welcome. I'm glad you actually liked it guys, I want my girls to do something that everybody can relate to.