• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Happy New Year

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", December 31, 2009, 03:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

I wish everyone at this forum a Happy New Year and i wish 2010 will be a great Cheiron year with many new songs from Martin. Rami. Andreas and the best of them all Mr A Lundin =) ...Be proud of who you are and think about all the great things you give to people out there.. / Niklas Gothenburg Sweden
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Izalightblue

Quote from: NIKLAS"NiCkY" on December 31, 2009, 03:44:23 PM
I wish everyone at this forum a Happy New Year and i wish 2010 will be a great Cheiron year with many new songs from Martin. Rami. Andreas and the best of them all Mr A Lundin =) ...Be proud of who you are and think about all the great things you give to people out there.. / Niklas Gothenburg Sweden

Totally agree with you! Happy New Year, lots of joy and blessings!

Raul_esp

yeahh , happy new year everyone with more amazing cheiron songs.

Rebecca

yeah, absolutely. Happy New Year everyone!

Feelgoodlies

Happy New Year guys!

Hopefully Max and the guys have surprises for us this year!

*Sabine*

Happy new year guys!! I got a feeling 2010 is gonna be a Maratone year and a great year for pop music!!  :D

sforzando

Happy new year 2010 guys!
Wish u happiness and good health.  ;)
Wish Max everything good in the world hehe   ;D