• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Miranda Cosgrove - Dancing Crazy

Started by Joshua, October 29, 2011, 08:06:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joshua

What do you all think of this track? I can't stop listening to it. It's even making me want to watch iCarly haha (the power of Max). I've played it to friends who have just bagged it out, but I think it's a brilliant track, the chorus melody is perfect. I kinda can't believe Avril Lavigne didn't end up using it, though I'm curious to know if she ever recorded her own version. It gets my vote (and probably mine alone) for best Max song of the year, I really really like it.

turnaround

Really catchy hookline, it would be interesting to hear it by Avril herself. Very cool beats and production-wise very clever.

I think we have yet to wait for the first flop by Max and Shellback. What a great team.
And I liked it..

georg_e

I agree, the chorus melody is perfect on this song...it's like pure beauty. For some reason, it always reminds me of a snowy day :) Glad you brought it up, as i haven't listened to it in awhile..

Rebecca

Joshua

Nice to know you guys feel the same... it sucks that it turned out to be a bit of a flop in the charts. Don't you hate it when your favourite songs perform badly, I so wanted it to be a hit.

georg_e

One of those two songs might be this? ("All Kinds of Wrong")

Save         
1.      ALL KINDS OF WRONG         Work ID: 313318997

Writers:
   DENNIS CATHERINE ROSEANNE
   KELLY KLAUD
   LUKE DR

Performers:
(none found)

Variations:
  (none found)

Publishers/Administrators:
  EMI APRIL MUSIC INC
    C/O EMI MUSIC PUBLISHING ATTN: AUDREY ASHBY
    75 9TH AVE FL 4
    NEW YORK, NY, 10011
    Tel. (212) 492-1200
    Email: COPYRIGHTADMIN@EMIMUSICPUB.COM
    * Refer To Notice of Limitations

Additional Non-ASCAP Publishers

Cathy Dennis co-wrote "About You Now" as you remember....and the guitar riff/tone  on chorus of this demo really similar to the one Dr. Luke played on that record...    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPzj7dAQAyQ   The chorus is  like "Feels Like Tonight" Part II :-)

Rebecca

Great news, but I'm confused. The press release says 2 new songs by Max Martin: "Million Dollars" and "All Kinds of Wrong" but "All Kinds of Wrong" from ASCAP is not co-written by Max. Unless Max has written another song called "All Kinds of Wrong" or tweaked this one?

I hope it's 2 brand new songs!

Alex Martin

georg_e

Hey, you can hear "All Kinds of Wrong" (official) here   http://blog.music.aol.com/2012/01/06/miranda-cosgrove-all-kinds-of-wrong/
Interesting how basically similar it is to that rough demo I posted link to above...although of course sonically 10,000x better!!  (And it has a bridge melody/lyrics where they left it open with just guitar chords on demo :)
MIranda tweeted that she's premiering "Million Dollars" Monday on Ryan Seacrest radio show........so we'll hear that soon....

Raul_esp

Cool song! . is true it sounds like ''Feels like tonight''!

Chris Kleiner

This song is a classical Max Martin Hit Smash! I Love this song !!!

Joshua

This is awesome news, I'm still getting over my love for Dancing Crazy, and now she's worked with Max again?!? Looking forward to hearing Million Dollars, but All Kinds Of Wrong doesn't sound like a Max track to me at all, I'd be surprised if he worked on it.

georg_e

Feelgoodlies

Million Dollar sounds cool, but nothing special. They should've spice it up a little, i mean no melody-changes, it's as if they were bored making it, that's what I thought.