• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Pop Song - What do you think about it? :)

Started by ck, March 19, 2013, 12:30:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ck

Hey Friends,

I just want to Show you a DEMO-Pop-Song, which I've written with a Songwriter from Jamaica Long Time ago.
The Singer is very Demo-ist and Not a Good Voice for it, but i Love the Message and want to Show you the Demo of it, which no One had a Listen to it and I've Sent it to noone,because it Nerds a Good Singer and i think that the Sound is nö more up-to-date:
http://snd.sc/YkM5V1

Thanks
CK

B Steady

actually a pretty good song but it needs - as you said - a better singer and some more modern sounds. especially the hihat is very 90s like haha! could've been used by denniz :P

all in all a good basis to make a hit out of it ! :P :)
Vila i frid Dag