• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Another Mans Baby

Started by kRed, June 29, 2013, 12:30:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kRed

Ah I return to these boards, it's been so long I forgot my user name!
Good to know its still going strong though why wouldn't it? The Cheiron guys and their protégés are still making fine music.
I might never reach their dizzying heights but you can always learn and I think this forum is very conducive for that!

Anyways this is a song sans great bass or drums or backing vox that I wrote and did most of the production for, which is still a work in progress. Props to the rapper and singers, all living in Sydney!

Would appreciate your comments.

Link:  http://m.soundcloud.com/kred-entials

kRed

B Steady

I really like the track though it sounds pretty rough. Are you going to finish it? Would be a pity to leave it at that! It's not a good tempo for a rapper as he has to rap very slow or double time which wouldn't sound that good on this track. However he's done a good job!
Vila i frid Dag

kRed

Hey man yeah the rhythm section and vox aren't developed yet. It was actually recorded slower and sped up, perhaps a bit too much. And yes for sure it's gonna get finished in a few weeks.

Thanks for the comments! Nice to meet ya too, I'll check out some of your stuff.

kRed