• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

"LOW" (Dr. Luke) JuicyJ/Nicki MInaj & more......

Started by georg_e, August 07, 2014, 11:15:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

Somebody needs to get this to that "Dark Horse" loving baby!!!  :D :D  http://www.stereogum.com/1697349/juicy-j-low-feat-nicki-minaj-lil-bibby-young-thug/mp3s/     Epic song though.....more you listen to it......everybody raving about it.....and some people shocked cuz they dont't know Dr. Luke started in hip hop, so they're all 'huh'? :-)

J_A24

Those two chords on the 4th beat are cheiron-ish lol. Simple production, sounds good.

j.fco.morales

J_A24

Quote from: j.fco.morales on August 08, 2014, 04:09:01 AM
Me, Juicy J, got too many hoes.

That's a brilliant opening line, I'm completely serious.

j.fco.morales

AlexanderLaBrea

Quote from: J_A24 on August 08, 2014, 02:22:16 AM
Those two chords on the 4th beat are cheiron-ish lol. Simple production, sounds good.

There are no chord changes on the 4th beat anywhere in the song?

B Steady

I doubt that this produced by Dr. Luke only

@alexLB: he probably means the 7th and 8th
Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

Quote from: B Steady on August 08, 2014, 02:35:21 PM

Retweeted by Dr. Luke Doctor Luke
Groove Chambers @groovechambers  ·  9h
Shout out to @TheDoctorLuke and @_cirkut!!! #LOW

J_A24

Quote from: B Steady on August 08, 2014, 02:35:21 PM

@alexLB: he probably means the 7th and 8th

Yes, thanks.

j.fco.morales

I have doubts about the output Luke is putting in the more recent songs... I tend to think that Cirkut does it all.

Me, Juicy J, got too many flows.

Rebecca

ugh, not a fan of this, it's not my thing at all. it will probably be a hit though.