• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

"Feel The Sun" - A song I'm working on. Any feedback? :)

Started by sand_bar, September 16, 2015, 09:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sand_bar

I would love some feedback on this song I'm writing and producing. I still don't have a second verse yet. What would Max think? Hehe ;D

http://picosong.com/Ja3N/

B Steady

very special! and I liked it from the very beginning. was only listening through phone speakers. now I decided to put on my studio headphones. and I still like it! a lot to be exact. can't name any details but I definitely feel some magic :)
very well arranged! and I also like the writing and the production, the overall build up.
favorite part: 1:46/47. these xylophonish drops. I don't know how to describe but you sure know what I mean. pure magic!
and I don't know what Max would think of this but in my opinion this song would actually fit the latest Adam and Abel records which Max was a big part of. :)
is there more of your music on the Internet? I'm addicted to this song!
and btw I'm actually known for being very critical. well done my man!
Vila i frid Dag

sand_bar

wow! blown away by your response.

i thought if i was writing pop songs i might as well come to the connoisseurs here to see what they thought :P

i do have a few other songs on soundcloud. curious what you think about those if you have any time. the production quality isn't as good on those i don't think.

https://soundcloud.com/sandbarsound cheers!