• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

"Hands" - A Song for Orlando (Justin Tranter & Julia Michaels and plenty more)

Started by turnaround, July 06, 2016, 10:00:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

"Hands", available now exclusively on iTunes: http://smarturl.it/HandsTribute

Proceeds from the sale of the new tribute single in the United States will benefit Equality Florida Pulse Victims Fund, the GLBT Community Center of Central Florida, and GLAAD.

"Hands," is a musical tribute to the 49 victims of the shooting at Pulse Nightclub in Orlando, Florida. The track features Mary J Blige, Jason Derulo, Britney Spears, Tyler Glenn, Selena Gomez, Halsey, Ty Herndon, Imagine Dragons, Juanes, Adam Lambert, Mary Lambert, Jennifer Lopez, the Trans Chorus of Los Angeles, Kacey Musgraves, MNEK, Alex Newell, P!nk, Prince Royce, Nate Ruess, RuPaul, Troye Sivan, Jussie Smollett, Gwen Stefani, and Meghan Trainor.

"Hands" was written by Warner Chappell writers Justin Tranter & Julia Michaels, and BloodPop®; produced by BloodPop®, Mark Ronson, and Justin Tranter.

To further support those affected by the tragedy in Orlando, visit http://www.gofundme.com/PulseVictimsFund.

Released by GLAAD/Interscope Records.
And I liked it..

melodicmoonlight

production is a little wimpy but i love that Britney was a part of this.

j.fco.morales

Britney vocals sound so out of place.

Even people impersonating Britney sound more natural.

I couldn't even recognize like half of the artists on the recording.