• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Maroon 5 - One more night - 23 years old song!

Started by Alexlotus, April 19, 2013, 02:20:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexlotus

Is One more night 23 years old? No it isn't. But it is more Dr. Alban and Denniz PoP as you knew before!!

After I had discovered the It's my life - line in Kristina Marias Song, here comes the next flash, that seems to be
even today like a paying homage to Denniz PoP or just a hint to the Cheiron's formula.

It was just a day again in my car. Driving by and I was listening to the extended version of "NO COKE" by Dr. Alban.
Again and again. Then the traffic light turned to red. And as you stay there, waiting, boring, there comes the bridge of no coke.
The bassline is clean. And as I was bored by the red light, I was singing the bassline with a higher "UH!".

And then it was like hitting me!!! It is just going like "UuH-UH-UH-UH-UuH-UuH-Uuh-Uuh"
I was wondering and started thinking where have I heard that Uh-shit before???
And it was clear!!! MAROON 5 - One more night!

It is No Coke by Dr. Alban! So Max had taken this as a demo for a new song.
Try this at home, take the bassline of No Coke and start singing the "Uh" on it!!! ;D

Now I know, why had to think immediately to Ace of Base as I heard One more night the first time on the radio.

Raul_esp

Wow , interesting , yes the bassline is similar!

Voodoo

Good mash up but am I missing something? It's not that similar to me.

Alexlotus

All you need to do is: singing an "uuh!" - over the Bassline of NO COKE! Taht's it!  ;)

wattm

Nice find! Obviously they must be aware of this

J_A24

Yeah when I heard One More Night for the first time I jumped off my chair 'cause I remembered that bassline from No Coke.

mihaischiau

Quote from: Alexlotus on April 19, 2013, 02:20:42 AM
Is One more night 23 years old? No it isn't. But it is more Dr. Alban and Denniz PoP as you knew before!!

After I had discovered the It's my life - line in Kristina Marias Song, here comes the next flash, that seems to be
even today like a paying homage to Denniz PoP or just a hint to the Cheiron's formula.

It was just a day again in my car. Driving by and I was listening to the extended version of "NO COKE" by Dr. Alban.
Again and again. Then the traffic light turned to red. And as you stay there, waiting, boring, there comes the bridge of no coke.
The bassline is clean. And as I was bored by the red light, I was singing the bassline with a higher "UH!".

And then it was like hitting me!!! It is just going like "UuH-UH-UH-UH-UuH-UuH-Uuh-Uuh"
I was wondering and started thinking where have I heard that Uh-shit before???
And it was clear!!! MAROON 5 - One more night!

It is No Coke by Dr. Alban! So Max had taken this as a demo for a new song.
Try this at home, take the bassline of No Coke and start singing the "Uh" on it!!! ;D

Now I know, why had to think immediately to Ace of Base as I heard One more night the first time on the radio.

Also, I just found out, the ending of "Tangled" is the same as the ending of Dr. Alban's "It's my life"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3Q6xvcyMLk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zHm_6AQ7CY

j.fco.morales

The vocal production on One More Night is amazing.
Max did an amazing work there!