• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Analysis of a Max Martin song

Started by Scott Martin :), November 08, 2007, 05:22:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

malcolm hogg

Hey 'Becca. Perhaps i may have missed some parts too!!!! I'm thinking that in the last choruses that the main electric guitar instead of being played twice is just put back through the console with adifferent bunch of effects on. Probably, delay, echo. reverb, that kinda thing.
I got the instrumental, that made me hear more than i ever did before. Hope you enjoy the new sonic experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think analysis, and Scott Martins knowledgs can only help the whole CHEIRON experience!!!!!!!!xxxxx Jules is still most definately the biggest know it all out of all of us!!!!!! His Cheiron/Maratone/Pop brain/knowledge, puts the rst of us to shame!!!

YaY Jules!!!!!!! Even though you aren't Max Martin............................I ASSUME!!!!
A childrens song, have you listened as they play? There song is love, and the children know the way!  B.Wilson/V.D. Parks. Brian Wilson presents Smile.

*Sabine*

There's also something very specific to Cheiron's songs, especially to Max and Rami's ones. I don't think you guys pointed it out before.
In the middle/end of the song, just between the bridge and the final 2 choruses, you can find a kind of reversed chorus. Same tunes and instrumental but different vocals. (and by the way these vocals are usually used again in the backgroud during the final chorus) This "passage" always occurs at about 2:20 in the song, and i think it's the best moment of the song and gives it a perfect touch.
You can find it a lot in britney's songs: oops, lucky, stronger, bomt, crazy...
jessica folker's: tell me what you like, to be able to love...
but also in bsb's songs: shape of my heart, i want it that way...
do you see what i mean?
i'd like an analysis of this, cuz i think it's very interesting... The Cheiron songs have had such a wild success that many wannabee producers wanting to make money imitated them a lot . However, I must say that i wonder why this feature hasn't been imitated a lot and yet to me, it's a thing that contributes a LOT to the Cheiron sound.
Tell me your opinion!

secski

wow fantastic summary of who knew! :)