• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Call Me Maybe meets Max

Started by georg_e, July 26, 2012, 04:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

Carly Rae in Sweden working with you-know-who :D   http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/earshot/carly-rae-jepsen-call-me-maybe-justin-bieber-354553

Rebecca

wow! lucky Carly Rae, looking forward to it!

Raul_esp

Axel

Fantastic. I'm still addicted to Call me Maybe.

Joshua

I really wasn't expecting this... should be good!

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

turnaround

First info about the song:

The Max Martin co-written 'Tonight I'm Getting Over You' picks up where 'Turn Me Up' left off. It starts like a singer-songwritery post-Dawson's Creek emo 'effort' from nine years ago but by the 45-second mark is starting to reveal its true colours, then at the 1:01 a huge LMFAOpop-style electrobanger rave alarm noise kicks the door down.

http://www.popjustice.com/briefing/hey-weve-listened-to-some-songs-from-the-carly-rae-jepsen-album-and-this-is-a-precis/99645

written by:

COFFEE CLARENCE JR.
LOULES KATERINA
LUKAS HILBERT
MARTIN MAX
SCHRAMM SHILOH REANN

Lukas Hilbert ist a German songwriter and producer, Katerina Loules is his girlfriend.

@iCoffeejr
@LukasHilbert
@iCoffeejr

http://www.josepvinaixa.com/blog/carly-rae-jepsen-kiss-album-tracklist

"Tiny Little Bows"
"The Kiss"
"Call Me Maybe"
"Curiosity"
"Good Time" (Owl City feat. Carly Rae Jepsen)
"More Than a Memory"
"Turn Me Up"
"Hurt So Good"
"Beautiful" (feat. Justin Bieber)
"Tonight I'm Getting Over You"
"Guitar String / Wedding Ring"
"Your Heart Is a Muscle"
"Drive"
"Wrong Feels So Right"
"Sweetie"
"I Know You Have a Girlfriend"
And I liked it..

Axel

very interesting, thanks for the info Turnaround!

Unexpected

HERE you can listen to snippets of the album , Max song is in the 2nd part, It sure sounds interesting, and the sound is very techno-ish, but shall I wait for the whole thing for proper judgment.

Raul_esp

Quote from: Unexpected on September 04, 2012, 04:07:06 PM
HERE you can listen to snippets of the album , Max song is in the 2nd part, It sure sounds interesting, and the sound is very techno-ish, but shall I wait for the whole thing for proper judgment.
I dont like so much the Max song :( , So generic and boring , sure it's by max?? , I Love more the first song of the 2nd part.

Joshua

I quite like "Tonight I'm Getting Over You", in fact with all those snippets it was nice to have something to break up all the samey-ness of the other lighter pop tracks. It has a big, dark, anthem-like feel to it, looking forward to the whole track. Her next solo single choice could either make or break things for her.

Eddie Krommer

I think it's awesome! and catchy. Max is trying so many styles nowadays. It's quite generic at some point, but still good.

Rebecca

I don't know what to say, I'm sure I'll love it when I hear the whole version, at the moment I'm not so sure. It's so hard listening to snippets, so I'm looking forward to hearing the whole song.

Joshua

Quote from: Rebecca on September 06, 2012, 01:14:00 PM
It's so hard listening to snippets, so I'm looking forward to hearing the whole song.

Yeah snippets can be very misleading sometimes. Have you ever gone back and listened to those clips years after you've known the full song, remembering how you "thought" it was going to go based on the clip? Sometimes if it's a song I'm in love with just from the clip, I'll try and fill in the blanks of the cut off chorus etc in my mind because I'm so desperate to hear the whole thing. That can lead to disappointment sometimes though, when the final version isn't what you'd expected. I must say, the last time I was obsessed with just a snippet was "Inside Out"... I even found myself listening to a loop of the half chorus over and over that someone on YouTube made haha!

Rebecca

Yes, it's true, snippets can be misleading! sometimes I don't even like the song very much from a snippet and then hear the final version and love it.