• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

ASCAP awards 2013,songwriter of the year - Max Martin

Started by royeei, April 17, 2013, 11:53:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Really would love to hear the speech.

Quote from: Khan9898 on April 18, 2013, 05:22:38 PM
Rami and Carl also won awards for most performed song of the year for Starships and What Makes You Beautiful.
Have Rami and Max met?

And I liked it..

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

awesome tweet by Diplo:

"Ascap awards spoiler.. Max martin wins everything"
Vila i frid Dag

Khan9898

Quote from: turnaround on April 18, 2013, 11:59:44 PM
Really would love to hear the speech.

Quote from: Khan9898 on April 18, 2013, 05:22:38 PM
Rami and Carl also won awards for most performed song of the year for Starships and What Makes You Beautiful.
Have Rami and Max met?

Clearly not close friends anymore

Joshua

Quote from: B Steady on April 20, 2013, 02:12:16 AM
awesome tweet by Diplo:

Aaaah that's brilliant! ;D

As far as Max and Rami goes, I think we often jump to conclusions a bit, for all we know they hung out all night together after the ceremony.

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

turnaround

Quote from: Joshua on April 20, 2013, 06:40:28 AM
Quote from: B Steady on April 20, 2013, 02:12:16 AM
awesome tweet by Diplo:

Aaaah that's brilliant! ;D

As far as Max and Rami goes, I think we often jump to conclusions a bit, for all we know they hung out all night together after the ceremony.
Cool, any pics from the after show party??

Tbh: My dream is they work together again, maybe just for one song. And then Britney records it.
And I liked it..

royeei

Next mission, how do we get Savan's master session at ASCAP?

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

Fantastic photos. If only one could be used for wikipedia.  >:(

Btw. Another very nice article about "Who's writing the hits"

QuoteDuring the first quarter of 2013 (January– March),  89 credited songwriters were involved in crafting the 23 top 10 Hit Pop songs that landed on the Billboard Pop Songs Chart during the period, averaging around 4 writers per song.

Of those songwriters, 15 were involved in co-writing two or more hits, with one of them reclaiming his status as the  "undisputed champion of hit songwriting" after a two quarter absence.  That champion once again is Martin Sandberg, (aka Max Martin), who saw FIVE of his co-writes landing in the Billboard Pop Songs top 10 during the quarter!

QuoteTeam "I Knew You Were Trouble" (Martin, Schuster, Swift)
Keeping in line with the fusion trend of the day, Swift teamed up with Pop hitmakers extraordinaire Max Martin and Shellback to fuse straight-up Pop, Rock and Dubstep to capitalize on what's currently hot as well as take her in a direction that she's never been before. To-date, I Knew You Were Trouble has hit #1 on 3 charts throughout the world and landed in the top 5 in 10 countries.

http://reports.hitsongsdeconstructed.com/2013/04/23/who%E2%80%99s-writing-the-hits-q1-2013/?utm_source=bonusf&utm_medium=E&utm_campaign=wwthq142513&ocode=wwthq142513
And I liked it..

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

Rebecca

Quote from: royeei on April 20, 2013, 04:12:12 PM
Next mission, how do we get Savan's master session at ASCAP?

I noticed you can stream all the videos from the ASCAP conference for $99, which includes the Savan master session, but does not include Katy Perry's session:

http://www.ascap.com/eventsawards/events/expo/2013/VideoAccess.aspx