• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin now

Started by Pukiewicz, June 07, 2010, 09:39:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pukiewicz

Hello!
On first place I want to sorry for my English, because that's not good enough, but I hope you understand me.
I have one question: do you know where Max work now? I know it's hotel in Stokholm, but I can't find the name. :( And I want to send him a letter, so could you help me? Or could you give me the name of that hotel if you know? I'm searching for that place and I found that forum, so I hope you can help me. :) Thank you in advance, that really important to me.

Izalightblue

Hello, Pukiewicz. Welcome to the forum!! Are you a boy or a girl ? Just curious!
Well, you said Max's hotel , I don't know if he has a hotel, I know he owns a studio, Maratone studios. Well, I can send you the studio address via PM ( Private Message), check your inbox. You can write him a letter, I guess he might read it, but don't expect a reply, well, my letter was never answered  :-[, though I've heard and known some people who have had their letters replied by Max. They are lucky and maybe very special. Anyway, I wish you luck!!

Do you have twitter or facebook?
Follow me: twitter: @izabelablue
Facebook: Iza Lightblue

Pukiewicz

Really thank you :)

I'm a girl from Poland :D

And I'm sorry, I haven't twitter :( I can give you my e-mail, if you want :P

Izalightblue

Ah, ok!!! Just tell us if he replies your letter!  ;)

Alex Martin

I  want the maratone adress Iza  ;)

Izalightblue

I thought you had it!!!  :P I'll send you via PM.

Alex Martin

JackSnr

May I please have the address? I would like to google earth it to see what Maratone looks like.
Out of curiosity, how did you come across the address?  :P

Izalightblue

Yes, I'll send you via pm. ( Private message).
It was long ago, in 2002, when I was looking for Cheiron's website, then I found it, and I found an article about Maratone too, and it had the address on it.
Hmm, I didn't know you could see the studio on google earth with the address, if you can, let me know.
There are some videos where you can see outside the studio and inside:

Outside: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6bF_AFExWU
Inside: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ6fMRvkjZo&feature=related

Enjoy! ;)