• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Avril Lavigne and Max

Started by NobodysFool, April 01, 2009, 11:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matteo87

The video maybe will be released on 16th of May.
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

Matteo87

"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

Alex Martin

Wow i really like the video....remind me an old avril's video but i don't remember the title of the song  :D

Raul_esp

Great video and amazing song!

Rebecca

I  love the song. The video is a bit depressing though. Avril looks beautiful though.

Feelgoodlies

I love it as well, I actually think it's better than both "What The Hell" and "Smile", she should've come back with it.

I hope it does better than "Smile" on the charts, because "Smile" flopped badly!

Matteo87

I don't like the video...

The song for me is the best of the album.

Unexpected

This is the best song on the album, as Feelgoodlies  stated earlier  I wish this was her comeback single, I'm sure it would've been huge.