• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Jordin Sparks and Max?

Started by nshinnosuke, May 11, 2009, 05:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nshinnosuke

I read it on wiki that she's working with Max,Luke,Katy and Claude Kelly..is this real?
the lead single Battlefield by ryan tedder is amazing...

Raul_esp

it can be true , I hope so ,  jordin has great voice potencial , and yes battlefield is amazing.

Feelgoodlies

I literally loved "Battlefield", also I love Jordin Sparks's voice, she is a good singer!

Poptasticuk

I love Battlefield too - I gave it 98% in my review on my blog, which is one of the highest scores I've ever given. I can't wait to hear what she's done with Max and Luke. Some clips of songs from her new album can be heard here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHfgw6JIbKA Tell me if you think you can guess who any of them were written or produced by!

PG

Quote from: Poptasticuk on May 11, 2009, 11:13:40 PM
I love Battlefield too - I gave it 98% in my review on my blog, which is one of the highest scores I've ever given. I can't wait to hear what she's done with Max and Luke. Some clips of songs from her new album can be heard here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHfgw6JIbKA Tell me if you think you can guess who any of them were written or produced by!

I'm not sure about "Faith," but Jordin did say some of the writers for the other songs in the interview she played the song clips in.  Factor that in with a bit of ASCAP:

"Let It Rain":  Lindy Robbins/Toby Gad

"Walking On Snow" (the title is just what people are assuming it is, as far as I know--in the original interview, she doesn't say it):  Lucas Secon (the Pussycat Dolls' "I Hate This Part") and Frankie Storm (Jordin's "Now You Tell Me," Enrique Iglesias's "Takin' Back My Love") co-wrote it.

Papercut:  Toby Gad/Lindy Robbins/Jordin Sparks

I REALLY hope both "Walking On Snow" and "Let It Rain" make the album.

Rebecca

Jordin and Max/Luke will be great. She has a great voice.

I've never really gotten into her songs though. I quite like Battlefield but don't love it. Thanks for the snippets, I definitely like Walking on The Snow best.

Thanks for the songwriting credits! I would never have guessed who.

Unexpected

I loved jordin since Tattoo, her music is really nice and she has great vocals, battelfield is amazing can't wait to hear the rest of this album, a max song wouldn't hurt too but please not since you been gone part 15478932489647

sforzando

OMG!! Battlefield is extremely amazinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg  :o
I've never thought that Jordin can sing the new style of song so beautifully...
I'll look forward to her song(s) with Max, it must be great!  ;)

Raul_esp

Snips of the new album of jordin sparks ''battlefield'':

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B002F4CU8Y/ref=dm_sp_alb/278-1208662-2777908

I think the Max songs can be : ''Don't let it go to your heart''  , ''emergency'' and ''the cure''

the snips are  good but not amazing.

maxmartin'sfan

I believe the song "sos" is produced by cutfather, i've got this song! amazing

Poptasticuk

Quote from: Raul_esp on July 05, 2009, 07:52:13 PMI think the Max songs can be : ''Don't let it go to your heart''  , ''emergency'' and ''the cure''

I don't know about the latter two, but Don't Let It Go To Your Head isn't a Max Martin song. It's a cover of a song previously released by Fefe Dobson and the Norwegian girl-group Lilyjets. It's one of my favourite songs so I'm really glad someone well known is finally going to get it heard by a wider audience. I hope she'll release it as a single too.

Raul_esp

Quote from: Poptasticuk on July 05, 2009, 10:54:55 PM
Quote from: Raul_esp on July 05, 2009, 07:52:13 PMI think the Max songs can be : ''Don't let it go to your heart''  , ''emergency'' and ''the cure''

I don't know about the latter two, but Don't Let It Go To Your Head isn't a Max Martin song. It's a cover of a song previously released by Fefe Dobson and the Norwegian girl-group Lilyjets. It's one of my favourite songs so I'm really glad someone well known is finally going to get it heard by a wider audience. I hope she'll release it as a single too.

woww , I didnt know it , the song is really amazing , this is my favourite  song of the album.

nshinnosuke

yeah I love Fefe Dobson !!!

Feelgoodlies

I actually really like Fefe Dobson, quite weird for a cheiron fan, huh?, I own the two of her albums, Don't Let It Go To Your Head is a really good song, I like it a lot, and from the snippet I didn't like the Jordin version.

Back to Jordin, from her album, I loved "No Parade" and "SOS"!

Poptasticuk

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on July 08, 2009, 05:03:46 PM
I actually really like Fefe Dobson, quite weird for a cheiron fan, huh?, I own the two of her albums, Don't Let It Go To Your Head is a really good song, I like it a lot, and from the snippet I didn't like the Jordin version.

I don't think it's weird, she does rock-pop music with some electro-pop aspects, and that's what a lot of the Cheiron guys are doing now.