• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Shayne Ward! First single by MAX! IF THAT'S OK WITH YOU // ALBUM "BREATHLESS"

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

If you can dream it, you can be it.

turnaround

Oh, not a fan of the B-Side I must say...

By the way, here is an interview with Shayne Ward, and he talks about the new single and Max Martin

Do you think Max Martin really gave you any of his best songs or was he probably saving the good ones for people who'd sell him more records?
I don't think he would just write me any old song - he has to have his heart in it and that's exactly what he did. When he was working with me he seemed absolutely buzzed up to be doing pop music again.

Is 'If That's Okay With You' not more of a producer's track than a singer's song?
I don't think I need to belt out every song I do to prove I can sing. You'll hear other songs on the album where I really do showcase my talent, this single is to show people that I can do different styles of music.
And I liked it..

turnaround

Oh, not a fan of the B-Side I must say...

By the way, here is an interview with Shayne Ward, and he talks about the new single and Max Martin

Do you think Max Martin really gave you any of his best songs or was he probably saving the good ones for people who'd sell him more records?
I don't think he would just write me any old song - he has to have his heart in it and that's exactly what he did. When he was working with me he seemed absolutely buzzed up to be doing pop music again.

Is 'If That's Okay With You' not more of a producer's track than a singer's song?
I don't think I need to belt out every song I do to prove I can sing. You'll hear other songs on the album where I really do showcase my talent, this single is to show people that I can do different styles of music.

http://popjustice.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1472&Itemid=266
And I liked it..

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

no u hang up will be better and better i think, i really love brethless even if the quality are not the best on you tube...

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=tkUpUCcMrrc
If you can dream it, you can be it.

turnaround

Oh thanks, nice, exciting to hear the song "Breathless"..

Wonderful ballad, the chorus, WOW!!

Can't wait until the CD version, this is THE SONG!  :D

QuoteBIRGISSON ARNTHOR
KOTECHA SAVAN HARISH
YACOUB RAMI
And I liked it..

turnaround

The video for "No U Hang Up" premiered on the mirror website.

Should arrive any time now at youtube etc.

I don't like the song sadly :(
And I liked it..

maxmartin'sfan

PG

Oh, Shayne...I really do love "No U Hang Up," but this video seems sort of desperate!

Edit:  oh wait, scratch that--the version I saw was raunchier than this one you posted--I'm guessing this is the one that'll actually be on TV, then.

turnaround

I like "No U hang up" more and more. What a great summer tune  :D
And I liked it..

Linda

I just heard that If thats ok with you is set to be a number 1 in Ireland and the uk :)

turnaround

So finally the pysical CD is released tomorrow.

The album's title is "Breathless" and it's released on November 26th.

By the way I am a bit confused:

Who wrote "No U Hang up"?

BMI.com says: Savan, Arnthor, Rami

I-Tunes says: Savan, Max, Arnthor

?
And I liked it..

Linda

Quote from: turnaround on September 23, 2007, 03:07:59 PM
So finally the pysical CD is released tomorrow.
The download was out last week and so it should chart today.

The album's title is "Breathless" and it's released on November 26th.

By the way I am a bit confused:

Who wrote "No U Hang up"?

BMI.com says: Savan, Arnthor, Rami

I-Tunes says: Savan, Max, Arnthor

?

Rami, Arnthor, Savan!

it says so on the cd single

turnaround

Here are two videos where he talks about Max, Rami :D

http://www.shayne-ward.com/home

New Album
Favourite Recording Memory