• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Shayne Ward! First single by MAX! IF THAT'S OK WITH YOU // ALBUM "BREATHLESS"

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

I didn't even know about the B-Side.
Where did you read this?

Exciting, they must have recorded loads of songs for this album.
And I liked it..

turnaround

And I liked it..

Markus1981

Hmmm, the cover looks a bit cheap if you ask me. But I'm too worried about the cover, as long as the tracks are as good as we've had so far I'll be happy.

ahmed

turnaround

Anyone knows  any other credits for the album?

I am pretty sure "Just be good to me" is by Gary Barlow and Eliot Kennedy. No idea about the rest though.
And I liked it..

Tiiger

The picture of Shayne doesn't look photoshopped so it's all good!
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

turnaround

Tonight he is live at X-Factor to perform "'Breathless".
Hope that will be at youtube soon.
I am curious if he hits the high note, and if there is a live band playing.

Such a lovely song.

And I just love how he talks about his favourite memory of the recording including Rami, Arnthor, Max and Savan :)

http://www.shayne-ward.com/home
And I liked it..

Linda

Quote from: turnaround on November 10, 2007, 09:09:22 PM
Tonight he is live at X-Factor to perform "'Breathless".
Hope that will be at youtube soon.
I am curious if he hits the high note, and if there is a live band playing.

Such a lovely song.

And I just love how he talks about his favourite memory of the recording:

http://www.shayne-ward.com/home

I am watching it live now

turnaround

Oh I am jelous!  :D

A part of an interview:

What will you be singing on the show?
QuoteI’ll be performing the new single, which is the title track from my new album, Breathless. I’m really excited about doing that one for the first time. It’s one of the most amazing ballads that I’ve heard in a long, long time and I’m chuffed that it was written especially for me!

And good news for Rebecca  ;D

And you’re travelling overseas?
QuoteI’m going back to Asia soon, I’m going to Australia for the first time which is exciting, never been there. And I’m going back to South Africa. It’s very strange to go to different parts of the world, get off of the plane and people know you and your music. It’s great to be in demand in those countries, a fantastic feeling.
And I liked it..

Linda

Rebecca

That's great Shayne's on X-factor - let us know Linda how he was!

Thanks Turnaround for letting me know he's coming to Australia - I'm so excited now! He's albums have not been released here, but maybe he's planning on doing a little concert to promote his music! Or at the very least he will go on a morning tv show called Sunrise - everyone goes on that!

Daughtry came to Sydney and Melbourne in September and played in a small club - I saw him in Sydney. It was really good so I hope Shayne does the same thing!

Linda

turnaround

Nice, can't wait to see it?

Did the jury like it, and the audience?

Leona had her performance there and she is selling incredibly well!
And I liked it..

Linda

yea everybody screamed when he hit the high note

leona was amazing!!!
celine dion sang her new song last week i think .... she was ok