• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Your favorite line from a Max Song

Started by Helluvafella, January 05, 2022, 10:12:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helluvafella

This should be a fun thread with just one question: What's your favorite lyric from a Max song?

bugmenot

McCartneyMartin

EVERYBODY!!!

Snipes3000

Should it be fun lyrical lines only or "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME"?
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

nanofives

D-I-N-O-S-A you're a dinosaur
I could never not laugh at that, it's easily the most annoying Max and Shellback ever made, I love it.

j.fco.morales

Too many to count:

I Kissed a Girl is a great punchline, Teenage Dream overall is a fantastic song, Save Your Tears is great... omg.

*Sabine*

Oh baby baby, if you seek Amy tonight, ohhh, oh baby baby, we'll do whatever you like !! Oh baby baby baby, oh baby baby baby !

8)