• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

"Oops!... I Did It Again" stems available

Started by chramos2007, July 14, 2022, 01:48:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chramos2007

So this is probably the one time I'll come back here to post about something because I'm admittedly not super interested in this forum but I did wanna let anyone on here know that there are now OIDIA stems available here:
https://britney-online.net/stream-download-flacoops-i-did-it-again-channel-stems-britneyonline13/

Britney Online posted them. I'm not entirely sure how these came about but they're definitely official. There's 24 tracks, all in mono I believe + all tracks are FLAC. There's a few background vocal tracks, lead vocals, drums, bass, everything. Some of the tracks are combined though, the piano hits are on the same channel as the snare and there's 4 channels with hihats and a bunch of other background things like the guitar, manic shots, and that rising sweepy sound.

I believe they were made by messing with some version of the song that's meant to have dozens and dozens of tracks but don't quote me on that

backgammonfiend

Like 80 percent of these tracks are stereo pairs. You can tell because it's two tracks in a row with the same source, i'm surprised they did not just stereo package it for you when they made the link. Do not listen to this in mono lmfao its gonna sound much worse