• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Rami With Ellie Goulding & Laleh in the studio..

Started by ShockdioN, April 28, 2015, 04:27:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShockdioN

I saw it on my insta on friday night, and the next day I wanted to print it and to post it here but it was deleted :/ it was a pic of Ellie Goulding with Swedish singer Laleh, So I'm guessing they three are working on new songs in Stockholm, but then he deleted it. I noticed it the next day...

I'm not making things up :)

ShockdioN

They must have seen the photo too...cause where are the sources ?? :)

j.fco.morales

Seems like Ellie's having a big budget for this album.

AlexanderLaBrea

I'm mostly excited that Rami & Co were writing at Max's studio. Keeping the dream alive for a new Max/Rami tune.

klukan

Quote from: AlexanderLaBrea on April 29, 2015, 01:54:51 AM
I'm mostly excited that Rami & Co were writing at Max's studio. Keeping the dream alive for a new Max/Rami tune.

Seems like Rami & Carl Falk are working from the Wolf Cousins studios (LA/STHLM) these days. I actually think they are signed to MXM.

turnaround

I still can't understand that Max and Rami work with the same guys all the time but are almost never work on one song.

Ilya, Savan etc. Bring the dream team together again!!!!
And I liked it..

Jules

Quote from: turnaround on April 29, 2015, 08:39:28 AM
I still can't understand that Max and Rami work with the same guys all the time but are almost never work on one song.

That's cause all of the BEEF between them. LMAO  ::)

turnaround

It's probably not musical differences, as they work with the same guys and the same styles.
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Ellie Goulding Is Working With Max Martin And Diplo On Her Third Album

The 28-year-old also opened up about the songwriters and producers, who are shaping the album. "I've worked with Diplo," Ellie confirmed. "I've worked with producers that I have known for years – Jim Eliot from my last album. I love working with him." She also hit the studio with Max Martin. "I've been adopted into the Max Martin camp and I love them all dearly," she said. "I feel like we all have a real connection."

The "Burn" diva also has high praise for Swedish singer/songwriter Laleh. "We're two girls that obviously over think a lot. When we get together we both think the same way and I feel like we come from the same universe," she raved. "We'll just sit there and just think and think and think and nothing ever comes easily. Then all of sudden we'll get to a lyric and go: 'Oh, my God. That's it!'... I feel quite privileged to work with her."

http://www.idolator.com/7601014/ellie-goulding-third-album-max-martin-diplo-2015-release-date