• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Carl Falk duett Nick Carter Jennifer Page

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", September 14, 2009, 07:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Hey boys and girls

The latest news about the bsb circus, Lundin,Rami Carl falk...

Right know are Carl falk in the studio in L.A Recording a duett with Nick Carter and Jennifer Page, maybe Lundin are with him to..
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Riley

Hi Nicky,

I just joined recently. The Location are a great team of writers, any idea what the song is called? Also I read somewhere that Lundin is doing 2 or so songs with BSB and one of them is called Mr.A which you might already know but the title is very interesting and this is just my thoughts but when Lundin decides on an interesting title then perhaps he might be going for something big who knows! Just remember 'Coulda Woulda Shoulda ' for Celine Dion, not your average title and the first time I saw it I actually thought it was a little comical but what one heck of a song it turned out to be hey.

Also if you haven't already heard it I've posted a link on a great Celine Dion ' I'm Alive ' Remix and also a link to a few songs I wrote myself, if anyone's interested. Nice to meet you.

Riley
I am a huge cheiron fan from the beginning back in the 90's. For years and years I literally lived and breathed nothing but cheiron. Being around so much inspiration I learnt to make my own music which is Retro 80's/90's dance pop songs and ballads. You can check them out at my myspace and it would be cool to get your feedback.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

hey! No i dont, Lundin and Rami wrote 2 songs to bsb new album but the songs will not end up at the album, and its really sad..there are another topic about this..

Riley

Yeah that is sad. Lundin and the cheiron guys haven't done anything for BSB in ages and when they finally do again it's not on the album! Unbelieveable is the word. I wonder was it BSB who decided it in the end to drop them or the label and if so don't you wonder WHY??? There was one song on the album Fallen Angel which I was plesantly suprised to hear considering BSB last albums were more rock/pop, that kind of electronic dance pop terrirory is definately cheiron so if a song like that was deemed ok to be put out on the album then something is not right here. What do you think?

Riley
I am a huge cheiron fan from the beginning back in the 90's. For years and years I literally lived and breathed nothing but cheiron. Being around so much inspiration I learnt to make my own music which is Retro 80's/90's dance pop songs and ballads. You can check them out at my myspace and it would be cool to get your feedback.

Khan9898

that twitter post is old about Carl Falk, Nick, and Jennifer...few months old and Nick's in Europe right now with the guys...people should message Rami,Carl,and Kristian on myspace and ask them to somehow release the song

Riley

Hi Khan,

Yeah that is a good idea but it does depend on whether it was the choice of Kristian, Falk etc for it not to be released on the album. I'm not sure if they have the power to decide and it seems more likely, I could be wrong, that BSB may have turned the songs down at the last minute or the record label decided to leave them out to use other songs instead. Or perhaps Kristian, Falk etc decided they wanted other artists to record the songs and release it with them instead. Or there could have been another reason altogether. So the first question to answer before anything else I feel is to ask Kristian, Falk etc the reason WHY the songs were not released. I guess in order for updates on songs and lastest news to arrive on this forum there might be designated members who Kristian, Falk and all the other writers interact with to give the information to for posting so members can see. I think it would be a good idea for the designated members to ask the reason WHY from Kristian, Falk etc as it's not only sad but confusing and some clarity on it would be good for everyone I feel. As I've joined recently I really don't have a clue on who the designated members are that are permitted to interact with the songwriters regarding information. Any ideas?

Nice to meet you.

Riley

Rebecca

wow, news of a duet between Nick Carter and Jennifer Page sounds really interesting - if it's ever released!

Riley, there are no designated forum members who interact with the songwriters, anyone at all is free to contact the songwriters, probably via myspace is the best option. Contacting the songwriters is a great idea.

btw, here is the thread where we talked a little about Rami, Kristian's songs not ending up on the BSB album (you may not have seen it already)
http://www.discopumper.de/smf/index.php?topic=678.15

yeah, it's definitely disappointing that Rami, Kristian's etc songs didn't make BSB's album, and yeah, it may have been BSB's decision, who knows.

Riley

Hi Rebecca,

Thanks for the thread. There seems to be a lot to this whole issue of Kristian, Falk etc songs not being on the new BSB album. I can't say I haven't noticed that Max Martin and Kristian Lundin don't seem to write any more songs together. I really thought that was strange considering how sucessful BSB's Millenium album was in which K.Lundin produced a lot of the M.Martin songs on the album. Also add to the fact that M.Martin set up his own studios away from the old cheiron studios. So I wouldn't be suprised if there was some sort of riff or bad air between M.Martin and K.Lundin that perhaps played a part in the songs not being included in the new BSB album. Given M.Martin has had quite a few recent chart hits with Pink, K.Perry and the likes if he did use his 'Clout' with the record label to stop K.Lundin's songs being released then it would be hard for the record label to ignore his wishes especially with x amount of recent number 1 hits and top 20 under his belt. Unfortunately as much as I admire K.Lundin he for one reason or another has not been able to do as well as M.Martin in the new trend of music.

I mean to be perfectly honest and this is perhaps a side line topic but I don't really understand why 'the Cheiron sound' had to change and become in line with the trend. Simply on there reputation they could of still had lines of artists wanting to record with them, yes the artists and songs would have never made it in the charts which means they wouldn't have made as much money but there would have still definately been a large fan base and niche market still very interested in buying songs from 'the cheiron sound' and I'm talking about the real 90's/early 2000 sound. I understand that it must be hard for a songwriter on the calibre of M.Martin and K.Lundin who are used to big hits to want to take a step down and write for a smaller market just to keep the cheiron sound going. But that's the only downside, the upside is they get a dedicated, true fanbase who have followed their work from the beginning and can really appreciate where the songs are coming from, they will always have plenty of artists happy to perform and record their songs instead of trying to find picks here and there and also avoid all the politics that comes from dealing with major record labels and artists. The downside suddenly doesn't look that bad now does it.

Back to the BSB songs issue. What I find quite comical actually that I don't think anyone has picked up on yet is that BSB are employing all these high profile producers such as Redone and a lot who are making current chart hits but yet the likelyhood and I'm not trying to put them down, the likelyhood of them even getting into the charts in any main territory like America or the Major European territories ( Germany, UK, Sweden, France etc) also Australia of course is pretty slim based on the performance of there last few albums releases and also given that artists such as Beyonce, Rihanna and Katy Perry are occupying the top spots. Furthermore when people think of a cool boyband they think 'Jonas Brothers' not BSB unfortunately. Also in my opinion I think BSB have gone down the wrong line of thinking where getting the 'trendiest' producers means you get the chart hits. That is not completely true as it depends a lot on the artist current popularity to sell records regardless of who's writing for them.

Personally, the reason I don't write songs like the charts or try to is because it defeats the purpose of being a songwriter. For me writing songs is determined by what you feel and the way you express music so it doesn't make sense to try and write a song that you think will be popular or everyone will like if you don't feel like writing what everyone is listening to. I like 80's/90's songs the most so I'll always be trying to write that kind of music whatever the year or trend. Sorry to say it but I feel songwrtiers and producers these days don't seem to care about those virtues and are all to quick to jump on the bandwagon. I never understood why people as astronomically talented as K.Lundin and highly talented as M.Martin should ever feel they needed to jump on the bandwagon.

I know I talk too much ha ha.

Riley

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

*Sabine*

Raul_esp

wowww , great , I didnt know this song was by lundin and rami , when I heard it I loved it , amazing.

*Sabine*

Is myspace or youtube the only place where to listen to the song?
I want to download it! Well maybe the full thing doesn't exist yet..
Any info about when it'll be released?
Here's a cool link: Jennifer and Nick talking in the studio: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaE9d0kMCJ4&feature=related

Khan9898

Carl co wrote the song with Nick and he produced it by himself, Kristian and Rami weren't invovled

Raul_esp

Quote from: Khan9898 on October 08, 2009, 09:12:13 PM
Carl co wrote the song with Nick and he produced it by himself, Kristian and Rami weren't invovled

ohh , I thought worked with him rami and lundin.