• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kreuger/Magnusson for The Saturdays

Started by Tiiger, September 30, 2009, 04:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiiger

David Kreuger and Per Magnusson have written TWO songs for the new album from The Saturdays. One is called ONE SHOTand is Lady GaGa-ish, very catchy and to me an instant hit. You can hear a clip from it in the album megamix which you can find somewhere online. The other one is called OPEN UP, this one is not out yet though, we'll have to wait for the album.  ;D

Both songs are co-written by Ina Wroldsen.

Found a clip of ONE SHOT on YouTube (check it out):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwBAPdNFjKw
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

great to so aside is back with a really new sound  :)
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Raul_esp

woww , great! , I loved the song in the fist listen , I agreed it has a Gaga sound , I hope it be single , It can be a great hit.

Feelgoodlies

Nice to learn that the Per and David are doing something new together for an act like this, One Shot sounds very good actually. These girls do really good music unlike all the crappy British acts, oh wait, that's because of the European producers!

Unexpected

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on October 01, 2009, 01:25:24 PM
Nice to learn that the Per and David are doing something new together for an act like this, One Shot sounds very good actually. These girls do really good music unlike all the crappy British acts, oh wait, that's because of the European producers!

SO TRUE!

Raul_esp

preview of the album :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjWdP6V2tVs

''one shot'' is the best of the album , ''open up'' is great too , kreuger-magnusson songs are the best.

the album seems really good for these previews.

Credits:

1. "Forever is Over" (Writers: James Bourne Sam Watters, Louis Biancaniello) — 3:41
   2. "Here Standing" (Writer: TBC) (Producer: TBC) — 3:36
   3. "Ego" (Writer: TBC) (Producer: TBC) — 2:59
   4. "No One" (Writer: Ina Wroldsen, David Eriksen[10]) (Producer: TBC) — 3:18
   5. "One Shot" (Writer: Wroldsen, David Kreuger, Per Magnusson[11]) (Producer: Magnusson) — 3:31
   6. "Wordshaker" (Writer: Wroldsen, Eriksen[12]) (Producer: TBC) — 3:30
   7. "Denial" (Writer: Wroldsen, Chris Braide[13]) (Producer: TBC) — 3:53
   8. "Open Up" (Writer: Wroldsen, Kreuger, Magnusson[14]) (Producer: Magnusson) — 3:52
   9. "Lose Control" (Writer: TBC) (Producer: TBC) — 3:19
  10. "Not Good Enough" (Writer: Wroldsen, Josef Larossi[15]) (Producer: TBC) — 3:40
  11. "Deeper" (Writer: Una Healy, Mollie King, Frankie Sandford, Vanessa White, Rochelle Wiseman, Wroldsen[16]) (Producer: TBC) — 4:05
  12. "2 a.m." (Writer: TBC) (Producer: TBC) — 4:08

Rebecca

thanks for this, yeah, One Shot is really catchy, it's really nice to hear a poppy song from these guys.

Feelgoodlies

I got the digital booklet for this and there is a Joergen Elofsson track on the album called "Lose Control", it's really good, it's actually produced with his new fellow Par westerlund who actually produced with Joergen so many songs lately from Darin to Marie Serneholt.

Also Andreas Rhomdane and Josef Larossi have 2 songs on the record "2 AM" and "Not Good Enough". They are OK not great!

Ego(which is produced by Steve Mac) and One Shot are the best track on the album imo.

Unexpected

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on October 09, 2009, 07:07:43 PM
I got the digital booklet for this and there is a Joergen Elofsson track on the album called "Lose Control", it's really good, it's actually produced with his new fellow Par westerlund who actually produced with Joergen so many songs lately from Darin to Marie Serneholt.

Also Andreas Rhomdane and Josef Larossi have 2 songs on the record "2 AM" and "Not Good Enough". They are OK not great!

Ego(which is produced by Steve Mac) and One Shot are the best track on the album imo.

Agree on everything except I think Not Good Enough is really good song while 2 a.m. is just cheap replica of Up.

Raul_esp

The album is great!! I loved it , '' one shot'' ,''ego'' and ''open up'' are my favourites , ''lose control'' is great too.

''one shot'' reminds me to ''stronger'' in the verses !!

turnaround

Wonderful credits, I like many writers out of these, QuizLarossi, Steve Mac of course ASide.

And I liked it..

Izalightblue

I really liked the songs! New sound from Per and David, very nice!

Raul_esp

''ego'' is confirmed ad the second single.

great song but I hope they release as single ''one shot''

Feelgoodlies

Ego is a perfect single choice....

I love how RedOne inspired alot of producers on their recond!