• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ke$ha - Party at a Rich Dude's House

Started by Alex Martin, November 23, 2009, 08:48:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sforzando

My favourites: :D
1 Kiss N tell
2 Tik Tok
3 Take it off
4 Hungover
5 Blind

I pretty doubt why Dinosaur is included in the album while Secret Weapon isn't?
How do they select the song ? Secret Weapon is obviously better.

maxmartin'sfan

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Rebecca on January 04, 2010, 10:58:34 AM

Overall, it's a bit too electronic for me and I wish they hadn't used so much auto-tune (or whatever) on Kesha's voice.
Believe me she would've sounded much worse without the "auto-tune". The girl can't sing. Vocally she sounds like Ashley Tisdale in some songs!

Raul_esp

Quote from: maxmartin'sfan on January 04, 2010, 02:45:11 PM
Am-I the only one who love dinausor?  ;D

it's growing in me but for me is only a average song , yes funny but not great. the only part i like is the chorus.

the verses remind me a bit to ''i dont think so'' of kelis.

Alex Martin

Rebecca

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on January 04, 2010, 03:39:07 PM
Quote from: Rebecca on January 04, 2010, 10:58:34 AM

Overall, it's a bit too electronic for me and I wish they hadn't used so much auto-tune (or whatever) on Kesha's voice.
Believe me she would've sounded much worse without the "auto-tune". The girl can't sing. Vocally she sounds like Ashley Tisdale in some songs!

Yeah, I wonder how well she can sing, in some parts her voice sounds really nice, but other parts are distorted so makes me wonder. Anyway, I guess it doesn't matter about her voice!

Re Dinosaur, I don't even think the lyrics are funny. But good that you like it Nico!

Unexpected

I saw a LIVE performance on Ellen and she sang tik Tok she's not that horrible live, she's normal.

Alex Martin

well she sings much better than Katy perry....do you remember her performance live for i kissed a girl?  ;D

*Sabine*

For sure, she's much better than Katy Perry. I love how she sings Party in a rich dude's house live, especially the bridge part! She has a pretty strong voice.

Rebecca

haha, it is true she sings better than Katy Perry live.

oh, I just watched her performance on Ellen, she does sound great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTGzV-HEHjQ

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Unexpected on January 06, 2010, 12:31:19 PM
I saw a LIVE performance on Ellen and she sang tik Tok she's not that horrible live, she's normal.
LOL.. do you call that normal. What's horrible then?!

She literally can't sing, she sounds very drunk, she also sounds as if she is imitating somebody. She + singing are two different worlds.

Oh btw, last couple of weeks I watched the whole acoustic concert of "Katy Perry' on MTV Germany, and believe she sounded better than any of her live performances we know. Maybe she is now experienced! Her song "Thinking Of You' was good :-[

Raul_esp

''your love is me drug'' will be the second single .

i realize lately that blind is very semble to u + ur hand.

*Sabine*

Quote from: Raul_esp on January 08, 2010, 06:25:52 PM
''your love is me drug'' will be the second single .

i realize lately that blind is very semble to u + ur hand.

Your love is my drug?? Wow, I would have bet on every dong but this one!! I don't think it has enough potential to become a single, some songs in the album are far better (Blind, Hungover, Kiss N Tell, Party in a rich dude's house).

Raul_esp

yes , i think the same sabine , your love is my drug is tik tok 2 , there are songs much better.

Rebecca

I agree too, there are much better songs than Your Love is My Drug. I was hoping for Blind.