• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

2013 - Max Martin Working With Backstreet Boys!

Started by gm33, July 18, 2012, 03:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxmartin'sfan

I love it so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matteo87

Ten listens with earphones, it's a drug. Loooooooooooove it!
There are some Cheiron elements in pre-chorus, chorus and bridge expecially.
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

maxmartin'sfan

Thank you Max and the BSB !!! It's so good to come back in the 90's !!!!!

bsbone

loving in a world like this, cant wait to hear it in studio version!

Joshua

The verse melody is quite similar to "Bigger" I have realised, and I swear the chorus reminds me of a bridge to a song, but I can't for the life of me think what it is yet.

Feelgoodlies

It's a 2013 Cheiron song. Liked it a lot!

I want a studio version and I want it now!

Khan9898

Quote from: Joshua on May 28, 2013, 04:53:01 PM
The verse melody is quite similar to "Bigger" I have realised, and I swear the chorus reminds me of a bridge to a song, but I can't for the life of me think what it is yet.

Yup the verses are a broken down version of Bigger, the chorus is just a Cheiron type one, and the bridge is similar to I Want It That Way where the music stops and Howie sings solol

B Steady

the 2nd part of the chorus sounds more like Luke/Blanco than Max/Kristian in my opinion
Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

Quote from: Joshua on May 28, 2013, 04:53:01 PM

yeah, it's very similar to Bigger!!! The chorus reminds me a bit of P!nk's "Who Knew"
Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

Great song!!! :D so excited for the studio version

Btw the verses sound very similar to One Direction's "I Wish"
Vila i frid Dag

Matteo87

Guys I've read that RedOne is involved in BSB new album, great!

Rami & Falk are also involved?
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

B Steady

Quote from: Matteo87 on May 29, 2013, 02:49:48 PM

Rami & Falk are also involved?

How is this great?? RedOne doesn't really fit BSB

I don't think Rami & Carl are involved
Vila i frid Dag

Joshua

Quote from: Matteo87 on May 29, 2013, 02:49:48 PM

I've read that he's involved  too. If it's true, I'm guessing it's solely as a producer, they've pretty much covered all the writers they've worked with. I thought they were trying to shed the dance-pop image of the last album, so I hope whatever he's done this time is different from his usual work.

Matteo87

Quote from: B Steady on May 29, 2013, 02:52:59 PM
How is this great?? RedOne doesn't really fit BSB

I don't think Rami & Carl are involved

It dipends  :)
Straight Through My Heart was a quite good song, it deserved more success

BTW, RedOne has a great Pop mind, he could produce good songs with his friend/ex-mentor Rami...no Pitbull/J.Lo style  :)