• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

2013 - Max Martin Working With Backstreet Boys!

Started by gm33, July 18, 2012, 03:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

turnaround

Tracklist

Are you ready for In A World Like This? The brand new Backstreet Boys album will be in stores July 30th...but today, we have the new album artwork, plus the just-revealed track list!

Let's try to gather credits!

http://www.backstreetboys.com/news/158053

1. In A World Like This
2. Permanent Stain (CARTER NICKOLAS G, GUILLORY MIKA, REID MORGAN TAYLOR)
3. Breathe
4. Madeleine
5. Show 'Em (What You're Made Of)
6. Make Believe
7. Try
8. Trust Me
9. Love Somebody
10. One Phone Call (DORROUGH HOWIE, DOUGLAS SEAN MAXWELL, REID MORGAN TAYLOR)
11. Feels Like Home
12. Soldier
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on June 17, 2013, 09:43:38 PM
Guys did you notice he  re-used that Cheiron "popping bottle" sound he used to do a lot?
https://soundcloud.com/mybackstreet/backstreet-boys-in-a-world It can be heard in the 25th second mark.

If you didnt know it, he used it in Britney's Oops (in the 22nd mark)

wow, you have good ears! it's not obvious to me at all. I will have to have more listens

Khan9898

Savan Kotecha tweeted he helped out Kristian and Max with In A World Like This

turnaround

Great combination. Maybe they needed help with the lyrics.

It's 1 am when the song is played on Z100, so I hope someone will record it.
And I liked it..

Khan9898

Quote from: turnaround on June 18, 2013, 05:21:13 PM
Great combination. Maybe they needed help with the lyrics.

It's 1 am when the song is played on Z100, so I hope someone will record it.

For sure, it's also being premiered in Canada and Spain later today as well.

Matteo87

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on June 17, 2013, 09:43:38 PM
Guys did you notice he  re-used that Cheiron "popping bottle" sound he used to do a lot?
https://soundcloud.com/mybackstreet/backstreet-boys-in-a-world It can be heard in the 25th second mark.

If you didnt know it, he used it in Britney's Oops (in the 22nd mark)

Yeah, it's true! Have you a list of all typical Cheiron sounds?
I never knew if those "poppy" Cheiron elements have, musically, a specific name. I would like to know. 
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

Feelgoodlies

^No actually those are some random names for their sound I named ;D I don't know the musical terms of them actually. But I am a huge fan!

Joshua

Wow so much has happened since I was last on! Well we now know that the Amazon clip was pretty much the correct mix, so that sorts that out. What does everyone think of the album cover? It's growing on me.

Khan9898

ITS OFFICIALLY UP http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_awMIEdF25Q#!

The ending is amazing! 2:15 til the end is just perfect.

Joshua

Aaaaaaaaaagh! :D Who cares about the radio premiere now haha! Thanks Khan.

There's quite a bit of over auto-tuning throughout it, obviously what they wanted for effect, so that chorus part isn't so out of place after all.

Yeah Khan, the last minute or so is incredible, simply incredible. I'm in love.

EDIT: YouTube is going crazy, every five seconds or so someone is commenting on this!

turnaround

What a historical day.

YAY.

Btw. I hear the helicopters above me as Obama is visiting Berlin.
And I liked it..

Joshua

I hope Obama's going to tune in for the radio premiere, you know, priorities and all that. ;D

I have to say my favourite part of the whole song is the piano before the final chorus, it just takes me away to some far away place, probably called pop heaven.