• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

2013 - Max Martin Working With Backstreet Boys!

Started by gm33, July 18, 2012, 03:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khan9898

i love when Brian sings "you will fly, you will fly" Nick "yeah yeahhhh" Brian "In a world like thissss"

turnaround

Haha, I thought I might walk a few metres and check all the roads that have been full with police but who cares when the new BSB song by our writers is up.

I love the guitar with that sliding sound. I can't describe exactly.

The second verse is so good. How the first chorus goes into the second verse especially. The beat is cheiron-tastic. And so different from the chorus.

And the middle 8 and all what happens then is pure magic. Everything about is perfect and just making me smile. The moment shot before AJ begins to sing, Brian's amazing adlips.

Call me hysterical but this is a masterpiece.  :-* :-* :-*
And I liked it..

Matteo87

After all, It's not very different from live version.

I really love the bridge. Pop perfection  :)
I'm so happy & satisfied
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

maxmartin'sfan

Thank you MAx and Kristian !!!!!!!!!!!!! the song is just a Masterpiece !!!

Eddie Krommer

CHEIRON SONG OF THE YEAR!!!!!

No polls needed this time  ;)

Feelgoodlies

It sounds like "The Answer To Our Life", the verses are better than the chorus!

It looks like our guys kinda forgot how to make a perfect pop song for boybands or maybe don't wanna take chances!

Nice try but not what I wanted them to do.

B Steady

i need some link for germany pls since my google research for youtube proxy wasnt succesful
Vila i frid Dag

A.R.T.

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on June 18, 2013, 10:35:37 PM
It sounds like "The Answer To Our Life", the verses are better than the chorus!

It looks like our guys kinda forgot how to make a perfect pop song for boybands or maybe don't wanna take chances!

Nice try but not what I wanted them to do.

Totally agree

turnaround

Quote from: B Steady on June 18, 2013, 10:39:55 PM
i need some link for germany pls since my google research for youtube proxy wasnt succesful
Try with this:

http://www.unblockyoutube.us
And I liked it..

Alex Martin

absolutely great.
The chorus  are incisive especially the final
Classical perfect pop song
I agree song of 'year do not need voting

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD the last chorus is unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean the whole song I was complaining why they didn't make a chord change at the beginning of the chorus and then it happened in the last chorus - OMG OMG OMG, I was seriously freaking out while listening to the last chorus. INCREDIBLE!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Vila i frid Dag

J_A24

This is one of my favorite songs this year. A breath of fresh air for pop music.

B Steady

seriously, I've been making noises, moves, faces I never did ...... THANK GOD I'M ABLE TO HEAR THIS!!!!!!!!
Vila i frid Dag