• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

2013 - Max Martin Working With Backstreet Boys!

Started by gm33, July 18, 2012, 03:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Just bought  "In a world like this" :D

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/in-a-world-like-this/id662369576

I'm in love with it.
And I liked it..

turnaround

So here are the full credits:

In a World Like This      Max Martin, Kristian Lundin & Savan Kotecha   
Permanent Stain      Morgan Taylor Reid, Mika "Prophet" Guillory & Nick Carter   
Breathe      Martin Terefe, Andreas Olsson, AJ McLean, Brian Littrell, Howie Dorough, Nick Whitecross & Magne Furuholmen   
Madeleine      Martin Terefe & Sacha Skarbek   
Show 'Em (What You're Made Of)      Morgan Taylor Reid, Mika Guillory, AJ McLean & Kevin Richardson   
Make Believe      Dan Muckala, Nick Carter, Kevin Richardson, Howie Dorough & Bryan Shackle   
Try      Martin Terefe, James Bryan, James Morrison & Kyle Riabko   
Trust Me      Martin Terefe, James Bryan & Justin Nozuka   
Love Somebody      Justin Trugman, Jaakko Manninen, Jordan Omley, Nick Carter & Howie Dorough   
One Phone Call      Morgan Taylor Reid, Howie Dorough & Sean Douglas   
Feels Like Home      Dan Muckala, Nick Carter, Howie Dorough, Kevin Richardson & Bryan Shackle   
Soldier      Morgan Taylor Reid, Mika "Prophet" Guillory, Howie Dorough & Nick Carter   
Hot, Hot, Hot      Martin Terefe, Glen Scott, Howie Dorough, Brian Littrell & Nick Carter   

No big surprises there, but "Breathing" is co-written by Magne Furuholmen, who is a member of Norwegian band a-ha ("Take on me")

I have high hopes on that song, I hope it is as good as the snippet sounds.

And Japan gets a bonus-track, we don't know credits for this yet.
And I liked it..

B Steady

Quote from: turnaround on June 25, 2013, 10:13:58 AM
No big surprises there, but "Breathing" is co-written by Magne Furuholmen, who is a member of Norwegian band a-ha ("Take on me")

"Breathe"* :P

And I don't think a-ha is that unknown :D
Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

Japanese CD single[5][6]
"In A World Like This" - 3:39[7]
"In A World Like This" (A Cappella) - 3:31
"In A World Like This" (Instrumental) - 3:39

>:(
Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

Currently it's on #152 in the German amazon mp3 store and #94 in the German iTunes Store! Go go go!!! :D
Vila i frid Dag

Rebecca

Quote from: turnaround on June 25, 2013, 07:45:39 AM
Just bought  "In a world like this" :D

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/in-a-world-like-this/id662369576

I'm in love with it.

I'm in love with it too! it took a while, but now I'm crazy about this song. Although, annoyingly, I can't seem to buy it on Australian itunes yet!

good to see the writing credits of the album

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

Raul_esp

Dan Muckala Produced the best songs in the album apart from the Max song.

B Steady

Chords (by myself)

Intro / Verse: G - C - G - C - G - Dsus4
Chorus: 2 x (C - e - C - G) / 2 x (C - D - e - C - G) / C - D
Interlude = Verse
Bridge: 2 x (C - e)
Mid8: C - D - e - C - G - C - D - e
Final Chorus: 4 x (C - D - e - C - G) / C - D
Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

Just realized that the high piano in the mid8 part is playing the same melody as the vocals sing in the chorus :D
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

Anyone who is not liking the snippets, can still hope that "Hot, hot hot" and "Light on" are great.  :)
And I liked it..

Khan9898

Quote from: Raul_esp on June 25, 2013, 02:42:57 PM
Dan Muckala Produced the best songs in the album apart from the Max song.

Not surprised, he's been BSB's best "Chapter 2" producer. He's worked Nick, Brian, and AJ on their solo records as well.

gm33

OH. MY. GOSH.

The official lyric video was released today and published on the Backstreet Boys official channel. The video shows the lyrics, but also shows key dates in Backstreet Boys' history through a timeline format, notably awards and album release dates, but not really any specifics. However, the end of the video specifically mentions Max Martin!!! SO AMAZING!  ;D

Link to video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCgH5Kymbvk
Link to specific spot in video with Max mention: http://youtu.be/zCgH5Kymbvk?t=3m36s

-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

No Andrea, no Cheiron! Boo.
But still great they mention Max :)
And I liked it..