• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

2013 - Max Martin Working With Backstreet Boys!

Started by gm33, July 18, 2012, 03:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

I've always been a Westlifer ;)

It's the Familien Duell on RTL. It's back. :D
And I liked it..

B Steady

Quote from: turnaround on July 19, 2013, 05:44:01 PM
I always was a Westlifer ;)

It's the Familien Duell on RTL. It's back. :D

How about being fan of both? :P

Don't care about it but awesome they use the song!!!
Vila i frid Dag

Joshua

Quote from: B Steady on July 19, 2013, 03:50:26 PM
Huh? what's so special about the ending? ???

btw Kevin is such a weird person in my opinion, his motions look strange, sometimes I would call it even ga(wk)y :D especially in this video ... also he's the only one standing apart from the group ... Don't know why all the women have the hots for him .... well, women ... ;D

Yeah what Khan said! I thought the same about Kevin, it's like he's standing off to one side doing retro disco moves or something. But I've always liked Kevin, and I think women are only swooning over him now because he's the more mature looking one and most fans are now, well, more mature. It was always about Nick back in the day, Nick Carter and Leonardo DiCaprio left us poor guys much to live up to back then. :D

Quote from: turnaround on July 19, 2013, 04:50:55 PM
I've never been a BSB fan (of course I love the Cheiron tracks), but what I especially dislike these days is their fan-club stuff.

I think originally the idea behind the whole VIP thing was to give a bit of special attention to fans because there were just too many of them to ever have that experience. Nowadays it might be more a source of income than anything, but I do think they only ever intend to do right by their fans and not just take advantage of them.

B Steady

Amazon CD shops:
UK: Top 105
Germany: Top 40
US: Top 35

Looks good SO FAR :)
Vila i frid Dag

Rebecca

oh wow, I hadn't noticed the ending before, it's really nice.

Re Kevin, yes, I suppose he does look pretty gawky. I think he is quite gorgeous though! Yes, Josh is right, it's because he is more mature. However, my favourite is AJ.

Re BSB Fanclub, I think it is fantastic. I am a member, and I have always bought concert tickets through the fanclub and got seats in the first 10 rows at no extra cost. Yes, the VIP soundcheck things are a source of income for BSB, however at least fans are given the oppourtunity to go to the soundcheck and do the meet and greet if they want to pay. Britney doesn't give this option (not that she would need a Soundcheck!)

Turnaround, I didn't realise you weren't a BSB fan! I knew you were a Westlife fan though.

Eddie Krommer

J_A24

And the video serves an agenda...

Disappointed.

The song has such a beautiful message, it's a shame.

Khan9898

Raul_esp

Khan9898

http://music-mix.ew.com/2013/07/22/backstreet-boys-trust-me-song/

Trust Me - Probably the funnest song they've done in a long time, def should be a single.

Raul_esp

Quote from: Khan9898 on July 22, 2013, 06:54:49 PM
http://music-mix.ew.com/2013/07/22/backstreet-boys-trust-me-song/

Trust Me - Probably the funnest song they've done in a long time, def should be a single.

It reminds me a bit to ''Last Request'' of Paolo Nutini. Good song.