• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

2013 - Max Martin Working With Backstreet Boys!

Started by gm33, July 18, 2012, 03:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

Max is alongside Rick Rubin probably the only one who is richer than all the artists he's working with :D

and by the way guys, of course there are a few songs from the BSB which I don't like EVEN THOUGH it's the BSB ;)
But this album here sounds pretty good, looking forward to the full versions :)

@turnaround: that's why Avril could afford the production only :D
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

Ke$ha must be bankrupt now. No more $ after Warrior. :o

Katy Perry should have made the break even hopefully.
And I liked it..

B Steady

Quote from: turnaround on July 25, 2013, 11:39:31 PM

yeah, her new name is supposed to be Keha
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

How much would it cost to a label a Max Martin song? I read somewhere that Timbaland circa 2006-2007 -Nelly Furtado's Loose and Justin Timberlake second album at the top of the charts worldwide- was asking for around US$100.000 for every song.

That's a lot of money.

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

nznexus

Quote from: turnaround on July 25, 2013, 11:39:31 PM

katy perry is working on her 4 album with DOCTOR LUKE... dr.luke..

i cant wait to hear it
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Khan9898

The Neptunes with Pharrell and Chad Hugo at one pointed used to charge $500,000 per track!!!!

Joshua

Didn't the boys say they narrowed the final tracklist down from about forty songs? They must really believe in the tracks they've gone with.

turnaround

Quote from: Khan9898 on July 26, 2013, 04:57:01 AM
The Neptunes with Pharrell and Chad Hugo at one pointed used to charge $500,000 per track!!!!
Incredible. These days when many people stream you need a lot of streams to compensate that.
And I liked it..

Axel

the reason they cost that much is that with a hit you promote your tour.. and that's where you earn the money. No longer with sales from CDs or such. The songs are required to push the artist. The more clicks you get on youtube, the more likely it is you can fill a concert venue.

Long time ago David Bowie said that there will be a day when songs are given away for free to get people to buy concert tickets. We're not far from that now. That's also the reason why debut EPs are available for free most of the time. You need to spread the word, and you don't do that by charging money for songs by someone nobody knows.

Radio airplay and concerts are where artists earn money. No longer the CD sales. Long time ago concerts were given to promote CD-sales. Now it's the other way around.

Khan9898

Yup tours > CD sales for $$ and the U.S isn't considered the big break through country anymore, the money is in Japan. Strict piracy laws with a very narrow but loyal fan base.

B Steady

US iTunes #2
US/UK amazon #9
German amazon #4 - and it's not out yet over here!

looks good :)
Vila i frid Dag

Alex Martin

nznexus

this album sounds very country to me.. pop country almost like taylor swift sound..

sounds nothing like the old backstreet boys we heard in the 90s!

the songs got some nice guitars and drums..  does not sound mainstream or commercial. just sounds country in my ears.

album will be released tomorrow in germany.

B Steady

Quote from: nznexus on August 01, 2013, 02:20:50 PM
this album sounds very country to me.. pop country almost like taylor swift sound..

sounds nothing like the old backstreet boys we heard in the 90s!

the songs got some nice guitars and drums..  does not sound mainstream or commercial. just sounds country in my ears.

album will be released tomorrow in germany.

Wouldn't call it country, but it sounds just different to the rest that's out there. But it's still so catchy. Got my copy today and can't wait to listen to it tonight :)

And of course it doesn't sound like the 90's Backstreet Boys but that's nothing new. However the title song got some Cheiron elements.
Vila i frid Dag