• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

My New Song! "Feelin' Alive" (inspired by Max Martin)

Started by pete729, October 18, 2013, 07:12:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pete729

So, I produced this song a while ago! It's still a demo. It has a bit of Max Martin & Shellback inspiration in it and I was hoping I could get your feedback on this or if you got any questions regarding production

http://soundcloud.com/teddyscottmusic/feelin-alive-feat-nate

Some of the gear I used on it:
Juno 106
Roland Gaia SH-01
reFX Nexus 2

ShockdioN

max_martin_fan

Hey nice song! I liked it. The production is smooth.
Since you asked for some feedback, I would say that the melody needs some love. Otherwise is good.
Nice job!
Btw, where are those sweeps from? Vengeance?

pete729

Quote from: max_martin_fan on December 07, 2013, 07:41:52 PM
Hey nice song! I liked it. The production is smooth.
Since you asked for some feedback, I would say that the melody needs some love. Otherwise is good.
Nice job!
Btw, where are those sweeps from? Vengeance?

Thank you!

The sweeps are from "Vengeance effects Vol.1". I mixed them using Fabfilter Saturn to give that smooth 8-bit effect!

turnaround

Hi,
I think the voice is very good but I wish it would sound more natural. The effect is pretty heavy.

Melodically I like it a lot!
And I liked it..

Rex

nznexus

i prefer female vocals over male vocals.

your song has male vocals.

but your song sounds good. well mixed atleast..
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.